Forum hoggng

Empty Mindless Spectre

Forum hogging  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it when members like savagegrace26 and entre_perpetuo attempt to dominate this forum by posting a dozen or so polls all at once?

Without naming names it does get old but truthfully it is a minor annoyance. That said I voted for Feedback because sadly it never gets its just due as a monumental achievement in music history.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 7

It doesn't bother me. It's a Rush forum, as long as they're trying to keep conversations about Rush going I don't see the problem. I'm sure the mods would step in if they felt there was an issue.

It becomes a problem when a person makes a whole bunch of threads that are redundant -- making eight similarly-themed threads or polls when one or two will do. Clogging up the forum with redundant content is annoying, even if it was well-intentioned.

• Like 7

Ignore their threads and don't start threads about them and they'll go away.

Last time I ignored a tooth ache I ended up with oral surgery.... :D
  • Like 2

BTW EMS this topic was long overdue and I appreciate the post and you following the best practice edict regarding Feedback.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

hmmmmmm.......depends on my mood. Some days i don't mind. but some days i come here i for a nice break from the shitty day i'm having. and to be bombarded with people starving for attention with petty pay attention to me thread......cause that's what they are.....attention getters....... is maddening. So it depends.

Mick

• Like 2

Never see them as I very rarely look at that section of the board..will have to check it out.

well that was two minutes of my life I won't get back...off to lurk in the SOCN

• Like 2

Never see them as I very rarely look at that section of the board..will have to check it out.

well that was two minutes of my life I won't get back...off to lurk in the SOCN

:LOL:
  • Like 1

hmmmmmm.......depends on my mood. Some days i don't mind. but some days i come here i for a nice break from the shitty day i'm having. and to be bombarded with people starving for attention with petty pay attention to me thread......cause that's what they are.....attention getters....... is maddening. So it depends.

Mick

That's pretty much how I feel.

Regardless, I made those threads several weeks ago and have refrained from doing so since. It is not my fault that someone decided to "bump" them. All of those "do you like these songs" threads were created because I was generally interested in the results/discussion and there was no way to include more than three songs per poll in that format.
  • Like 1

Do you like it when members like savagegrace26 and entre_perpetuo attempt to dominate this forum by posting a dozen or so polls all at once?

Why is YYZumbi not mentioned? I suspect that "Empty Mindless Spectre" is actually YYZumbi in disguise...

• Like 2

Do you like it when members like savagegrace26 and entre_perpetuo attempt to dominate this forum by posting a dozen or so polls all at once?

Why is YYZumbi not mentioned? I suspect that "Empty Mindless Spectre" is actually YYZumbi in disguise...

This was not meant to be aimed at any person or persons in particular. Please don't read anything into whose names were or weren't mentioned. In retrospect I should not have mentioned any names... they were only based on posts I've seen in the past few days.

And no, I am not Zumbi, dammit!

• Like 2

Haven't noticed these two, but some of the multiple posting attention whores on here are kinda painful. I'd like to meet them someday, and work on them with a spoon.

I heard you work everything out with a spoon, if you know what I mean ;-)

• Like 2