Caress of Steel vs Clockwork Angels

savagegrace26

Caress of Steel vs Clockwork Angels  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Caress of Steel vs Clockwork Angels

• Caress of Steel
    • Clockwork Angels
    • Feedback

Hmm. Little kid Rush or old man Rush.. Gotta go Caress of steel because it's clean and innocent. No one at the bridge is probably one of top 3 favourite Alex solos Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 3

Cool thread I even like my own post! Fukk it this one too lol
  • Like 3

Clockwork Angels by the factor of billions and billions. Carl Sagan should know

Fixed :LOL:

Clockwork Angels is their best album in 20+ years. CoS is the worst in their 40-year career.

That's not fixed, that's broken.

• Like 3

Nooo comparison whatsoever COS is a legendary album in rock history.

Too much of CA doesnt quite hit the mark for me whereas every note of COS is perfect really.

Although some of the best rush ever is on CA i still wouldnt rate it as a whole album with anything the band produced, and certainly not with a masterpiece like COS.

• Like 1

CoS by the factor of billions and billions. Carl Sagan should know.

This just because she knows ^^^^^ Nice touch BTW adding Feedback to the poll. I think it should be instituted as a "best practice" here and hence forth that all polls include it. I am tired of it being ignored..... :)
  • Like 2

Clockwork Angels is their best album in over 20 years, but it still can't touch the greatness of COS.
  • Like 2

Honestly to say its their best album in over 20 years isn't saying much if you just look back. There isn't much to choose from and I agree with that statement. If the statement was over 25 years (very late 80's) then I would think there would be some debate.....
  • Like 1

Love the new pic. You've gone from Kevin Costner to Ron Pearlman. Looks good :ebert: .

:LMAO: I used to get the Costner thing once in a while when I was younger. I have apparently gotten uglier and he more handsome over the years cus I never hear it any more.... :)

Edit: I wasn't sure who Ron Perlman was and just googled him. Its sealed. I have gotten uglier and aged 10 years.... :LOL:

Edited by Narpski

Caress of Steel is a really good album, but the guys hadn't yet matured yet as a band. (That happened on AFTK, imo.) I went with Clockwork Angels, which I consider to be one of their three best albums.
  • Like 1

Caress of Steel is a really good album, but the guys hadn't yet matured yet as a band. (That happened on AFTK, imo.) I went with Clockwork Angels, which I consider to be one of their three best albums.

Exactly, apart from the top 3 comment (It's up there IMO but not top 3)