Should Rush revisit HOLD YOUR FIRE on the next tour?

losingit2k

Pick your HYF Song for the next tour  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs should Rush drag ou tof the next tour?

I think they should do one or two from HYF. I would go for Open Secrets, I love the bass in the opening.
  • Like 1

We already got F10, TSS, and Mission recently... so Prime Mover, Lock & Key, and Turn The Page as I limited myself to 3.

Replace Prime Mover with Open Secrets, and those are the three I voted for, also.

• Like 1

I hope to Neil (my god whom I worship) they do play a few from this album. I voted for TSS, open Secrets, Prime Mover, Lock and Key, and TTP :smoke: Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 2

Force Ten and Turn the Page would be nice to hear but the rest should stay out of the set list.
  • Like 1

I voted for Open Secrets, Mission and Turn the Page. Hold Your Fire still ranks as my fave album and tour. Would be great to hear songs from this album again. Of course Open Secrets was not played live before but would be awesome.
  • Like 2

Its settled. There is something wrong with me. I have a great appreciation for the first 8 on this album now but I think Second Nature is incredible and goose bump inducing. I used to think Mission was the only song on there like that but alas I was wrong again. Nobody here or at least very few even mention the song..... :eh:

:wacko: <-------------------------------- me apparently....

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4

Its settled. There is something wrong with me. I have a great appreciation for the first 8 on this album now but I think Second Nature is incredible and goose bump inducing. I used to think Mission was the only song on there like that but alas I was wrong again. Nobody here or at least very few even mention the song..... :eh:

I like Second Nature and think it's very underrated and I think Open Secrets is borderline incredible. The bass line, the synths, the lyrics, the phrasing, the guitar solo. Everything.

You look like a bad mofo today.

• Like 5

I like Second Nature and think it's very underrated and I think Open Secrets is borderline incredible. The bass line, the synths, the lyrics, the phrasing, the guitar solo. Everything.

Agree on both counts. Open Secrets gets me too. I gotta change it up once in a while and I know you weren't digg'in my sad face.... :D
  • Like 1

Agree on both counts. Open Secrets gets me too. I gotta change it up once in a while and I know you weren't digg'in my sad face.... :D

Just curious...are you a fan of Lock and Key?
  • Like 2

Songs 2 - 8 are all pretty damn awesome. We all know 1 & 2 and have heard them so many times and they are good too of course. When I listen to it I just listen to 2 - 8 right now. Except Mission these songs are very new to me and I can't hear them enough at this point. I think I am going to move on to Presto for a while and get more familiar with those.....
  • Like 4

Songs 2 - 8 are all pretty damn awesome. We all know 1 & 2 and have heard them so many times and they are good too of course. When I listen to it I just listen to 2 - 8 right now. Except Mission these songs are very new to me and I can't hear them enough at this point. I think I am going to move on to Presto for a while and get more familiar with those.....

Give High Water a chance.

Oh. Are you wanted by law enforcement?

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

Give High Water a chance.

Oh. Are you wanted by law enforcement?

I listened to 9 and 10 last night. Not a fan.... :no:
  • Like 3