Why is 90% of the people on this forum jerks?

YYZumbi

I really do feel bad for this kid......he just needs to chill go with the flow. he means well i'm sure.

Mick

Exactly. I don't think an internet forum is gonna care if someone's feelings get hurt. People give me plenty of shit for saying Counterparts is my favorite Rush album, but I deal with it and move on. It's all in good fun (usually :P ) and I'm not gonna let any fool with a keyboard hurt my precious little feelings...life's too short for something so petty.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 3

I really do feel bad for this kid......he just needs to chill go with the flow. he means well i'm sure.

Mick

Exactly. I don't think an internet forum is gonna care if someone's feelings get hurt. People give me plenty of shit for saying Counterparts as my favorite Rush album, but I deal with it and move on. It's all in good fun (usually :P ) and I'm not gonna let any fool with a keyboard hurt my precious little feelings...life's too short for something so petty.

And i'm sure you know my rep with CA :LOL:

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Exactly. I don't think an internet forum is gonna care if someone's feelings get hurt. People give me plenty of shit for saying Counterparts as my favorite Rush album, but I deal with it and move on. It's all in good fun (usually :P ) and I'm not gonna let any fool with a keyboard hurt my precious little feelings...life's too short for something so petty.

Mick

Yeah I'm VERY familiar with it.

Quit being a jerk. Pull your head out of your rectum. That's why you can't appreciate it. Your heads not in the right place.

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

You are to TM with CA with what goobs was to all of TRF with Vapor Trails :LOL:

• Like 3

Mick

Mick

Quit being a jerk. Pull your head out of your rectum. That's why you can't appreciate it. Your heads not in the right place.

It's okay, it's only 90% in his rectum.

• Like 4

Mick

Mick

You mean down on Rush's......um........never mind :P :D

Mick

• Like 1

Zumbi, I'll be serious here for a moment and respond. Some people are jerks because the world is filled with jerks. In my experience, less than 90% of TRF are jerks. Your experience is different because of the way you interact with people.

Think about this for a moment—you've come online and made dozens of threads about whether the band should play this song or that song. Those threads get old very fast. You ask why people don't consider Feedback to be a "real" Rush album, then when they answer you you tell them you are wrong. You make a thread that's all about your 2112th post and tell us how that's going to be your last, then you come back. You posted something childish about how someone on the bus said something less-than-good about Rush so you were going to "punch them in the face"--was that to impress us? If so, it didn't work. All it did was show us you are a jerk.

You are a huge Rush fan—great! So are we! And most of us are here to hang out, talk about whatever, and maybe make friends. I realize you are young and still have a lot to learn about social interaction (I know I certainly did when I was a teenager, and when I was in my 20s) so maybe you can take the opportunity to start learning now. Try saying nice things. Stop caring about how many posts you've made. Start realizing we all have different tastes and nothing you say is going to change that.

• Like 19

Zumbi, I'll be serious here for a moment and respond. Some people are jerks because the world is filled with jerks. In my experience, less than 90% of TRF are jerks. Your experience is different because of the way you interact with people.

Think about this for a moment—you've come online and made dozens of threads about whether the band should play this song or that song. Those threads get old very fast. You ask why people don't consider Feedback to be a "real" Rush album, then when they answer you you tell them you are wrong. You make a thread that's all about your 2112th post and tell us how that's going to be your last, then you come back. You posted something childish about how someone on the bus said something less-than-good about Rush so you were going to "punch them in the face"--was that to impress us? If so, it didn't work. All it did was show us you are a jerk.

You are a huge Rush fan—great! So are we! And most of us are here to hang out, talk about whatever, and maybe make friends. I realize you are young and still have a lot to learn about social interaction (I know I certainly did when I was a teenager, and when I was in my 20s) so maybe you can take the opportunity to start learning now. Try saying nice things. Stop caring about how many posts you've made. Start realizing we all have different tastes and nothing you say is going to change that.

Spot on.

Mick

Ouch!! :P

This thread is better than anything on television tonight.

:popcorn:

Or any night... :cheers: yyzumbi
  • Like 2

Quick question for the panel. Is possible to love more than one woman?... :wub: :) :huh: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Dude, that was beautiful.

I'm 16 and I try to be as mature as I can on the board.

• Like 5

Dude really look like a lady... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Dude really look like a lady... :LOL:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd367/Pryce2112/picture074_zpsd3d80304.png

Give it to me <3

Thank you.

But don't ever stop being young at heart! That goes for everyone :7up:

• Like 4

Thank you.

But don't ever stop being young at heart! That goes for everyone :7up:

Oh yeah!! :codger: :D

He's gonna think this is mean but you did him a favor. Very brave and beautifully written. I just hope he takes it to heart and appreciates it....
  • Like 4