New Peart update

theredtamasrule

He doesn't give a phr*ck about "us" or ANY Rush fans.

He writes simply because he is an egoist; self-absorbed with an unreal sense of self-importance. The irony is that he actually LOATHES the people that he thinks he writes for; if anyone approached him about any of his essays he would simply dismiss them and claim shyness. Talk about self-centered backward thinking.

He purposely avoids writing about Rush because he KNOWS that is what the people that read his drivel actually WANT. So, he absolutely avoids it on purpose unless he's complaining about having to do a "job" or disrespecting Alex and Geddy by simply referring to them not as individuals but simply the collective "guys at work" or some other piss-poor smug moniker. Strange...the sockcucker will name EVERY single plant, road, insect, and closed down bar he ever came across but can't mention Alex or Geddy by name.

Douchebag.

DOUCHEBAG.

Edited by Spaghetti Lee
  • Like 4

Strange...the sockcucker will name EVERY single plant, road, insect, and closed down bar he ever came across but can't mention Alex or Geddy by name.

Now that you mentioned it, he has a cute picture of a fox and one of a bisson on the blog. Even managed to get in a crack about the pope and the republicans. hahahahahaaaa

The guy can write about whatever he wants in his own blog. You can choose to read it or not.

Personally, I think it's great that he has a life outside of Rush.

• Like 12

Strange...the sockcucker will name EVERY single plant, road, insect, and closed down bar he ever came across but can't mention Alex or Geddy by name.

Now that you mentioned it, he has a cute picture of a fox and one of a bisson on the blog. Even managed to get in a crack about the pope and the republicans. hahahahahaaaa

I know a little about the Channel Islands and I knew about the plight of the Channel Islands fox. But I didn't know bison lived there until I read Neil's update. So, I'm glad I read it.

• Like 1

He's apparently turned into a stereotypical egotistical liberal; speaking of bison control on some island that no one cares about (can you GET any more boring?) the former libertarian had this to say:

"Before mating season, rangers shoot exploding vials of contraceptives into the females. I joked to Beth, “Has anyone told the pope about this? Or the Republicans?” She laughed politely, and I added, “’Cause they’d defund it for sure.”

Douche.

Bag.

• Like 6

Probably has lyrics for a whole new album nearly worked out and just isnt saying so just yet. I cant knock the man in any single way i love him and his two bandmates for making my life so special at times.
  • Like 3

His blog is certainly more interesting and better though out than 99.9999% of the posts on this forum.

That makes sense coming from the person on this forum who likes more of Rush's suckiest songs than ANYONE ELSE on this site...

I could NOT get through this last Peart blog. Just couldn't do it; I tried, I really did. It was like watching paint oxidize and flake off...not watching paint DRY, as that wouldn't take nearly as long. Reading this was actually like watching freshly painted and cured paint oxidize and rot as it does say on an outside wooden porch...something that takes YEARS to happen...and THAT is how it felt trying to read Neil's latest yawnfest. It was like being administered Ambien through my internet connection. Just NOTHING there.

It was almost as bad as when I tried to listen to "Cold Fire," "The Speed of Love," "Available Light," and "Everyday Glory" in one sitting. My God did I want to slam my face with a bison poop encrusted boulder trying to stomach THOSE pieces of $h*t.

• Like 2

He doesn't give a phr*ck about "us" or ANY Rush fans.

He writes simply because he is an egoist; self-absorbed with an unreal sense of self-importance. The irony is that he actually LOATHES the people that he thinks he writes for; if anyone approached him about any of his essays he would simply dismiss them and claim shyness. Talk about self-centered backward thinking.

He purposely avoids writing about Rush because he KNOWS that is what the people that read his drivel actually WANT. So, he absolutely avoids it on purpose unless he's complaining about having to do a "job" or disrespecting Alex and Geddy by simply referring to them not as individuals but simply the collective "guys at work" or some other piss-poor smug moniker. Strange...the sockcucker will name EVERY single plant, road, insect, and closed down bar he ever came across but can't mention Alex or Geddy by name.

Douchebag.

DOUCHEBAG.

The irony of this post is truly amazing. Are you aware of how self-patronizing you are or is it all part of your internet role-playing character? An egotistical and condescending troll attacking someone else with vitrol for their egoism and condescension. Simply brilliant. Do you have a mirror handy?

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 4

His blog is certainly more interesting and better though out than 99.9999% of the posts on this forum.

That makes sense coming from the person on this forum who likes more of Rush's suckiest songs than ANYONE ELSE on this site...

Not really. There seems to be quite a few Speed of Suck, Half the Balls, Supersuckductor, Spindaft, and Carve Away the Groan fans here of which I am not.

His blog is certainly more interesting and better thought out than 99.9999% of the posts on this forum.

Wow, this forum must be very boring for you. Why on earth are you still here? Haha
  • Like 3

His blog is certainly more interesting and better thought out than 99.9999% of the posts on this forum.

Wow, this forum must be very boring for you. Why on earth are you still here? Haha

Well this place kind of has a monopoly on Rush forums now. There's no where else to go. It's like Walmart being the only place to shop in some areas.

• Like 1

Well this place kind of has a monopoly on Rush forums now. There's no where else to go. It's like Walmart being the only place to shop in some areas.

Walmart's an awesome place to shop. So cheap!
  • Like 1

Well if you like to lower yourself to their standards. More power to you.

Edited by savagegrace26

...says the guy who drunk-posts on here all hours through the night.

Hope you bought that alcohol at a Mom & Pop corner store for twice what Walmart would charge for the exact same thing. More power to you.

• Like 3

...says the guy who drunk-posts on here all hours through the night.

Hope you bought that alcohol at a Mom & Pop corner store for twice what Walmart would charge for the exact same thing. More power to you.

I actually haven't posted much here the past few days but I'm really glad you aren't paying attention.

Well there are stores where I live that have better deals than Walmart so I am not forced to enter their hallowed halls unless I have the need to abuse their terrific return policy.

Regardless, I drink in bars (not "mom & pop" stores) because I am a social being and the after midnight specials of the places I frequent make Walmart look like highway robbers.

Couldn't disagree more..... :eyeroll:
  • Like 5