ALS challenge

custom55

Maybe I'll have one of my neighbors participate, except they won't know it until it happens. :fury:

Pics?..... :LOL:
  • Like 1

this video honestly made me so happy. and now we have to see if Alex will do it!

I'm sure he will! He'll have to find some way to top Geddy. This should be interesting! :LOL:

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 2

this video honestly made me so happy. and now we have to see if Alex will do it!

I'm sure he will! He'll have to find some way to top Geddy. This should be interesting! :LOL:

hmmmm, maybe he'll to it in the fat suit :P

what would be funny is if he "Blah Blah Blah's" thru (most) of it! :yes:

• Like 2

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/21/article-2731078-20B166C500000578-904_634x887.jpg

She lost me at "it had me thinking".

• Like 2

Look up any charity you're asked to help on guidestar.org. Unfortunately, this charity has a terrible track record fiscally. They have many people making 6+ figure incomes and their salaries and expenses take up well over 50% of their revenues. I wouldn't give them a dime. Find a charity that gives back a large percent of their revenues and help a cause you feel strongly about.
  • Like 2

Look up any charity you're asked to help on guidestar.org. Unfortunately, this charity has a terrible track record fiscally. They have many people making 6+ figure incomes and their salaries and expenses take up well over 50% of their revenues. I wouldn't give them a dime. Find a charity that gives back a large percent of their revenues and help a cause you feel strongly about.

I was wondering when guidestar.org would pop up. Their track record is problematic. One fundraising outfit I'm intimately familiar with donates a measley 12 percent of their earnings for the Special Olympics. Sad. I love this campaign though. Fantastic

Another thing I'm not a big fan of is charities who have awareness as their primary mission. I'm interested in donating money for treatment and research. Awareness is important to an extent but some charities specialize in almost nothing but awareness.
  • Like 2