10 Year Anniv. Thread, plus Sullysue's at 15,000!

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This thread was going to be about one thing, but now it's about two.

The first thing was that we're going to be seeing people celebrating their 10-year anniversaries starting on Friday, and first-year TRF veteran sullysue will be doing daily anniversary updates in a special 10-year anniversary thread. (The other 9-year and under anniversaries can still be posted by whomever in their own separate threads, like normal.) Sullysue will, to the best of her ability, update that thread every day for the next year.

And also, sullysue just made her 15,000th post. Sweet! :cheers:

• Like 7

whew! 10 years!!! Great going guys...a big thanks to all the admins and everybody who has kept this place running for all this time :cheers:
  • Like 6

Congrats again sullysue and it should be pretty obvious that I love this forum and am so glad I stumbled upon it when I needed it most...... :cheers: and thanks to all who make this happen :)
  • Like 2

:cheers: :yay:

Been here 6+ years myself and felt welcome from the very first time I ever posted. Tis a marvellous place, it is!

And congratulations to Sully Sue!

• Like 3

This definitely jives with the North American Standard...

:yes:

:goodone:

:coy:

• Like 1

This thread was going to be about one thing, but now it's about two.

The first thing was that we're going to be seeing people celebrating their 10-year anniversaries starting on Friday, and first-year TRF veteran sullysue will be doing daily anniversary updates in a special 10-year anniversary thread. (The other 9-year and under anniversaries can still be posted by whomever in their own separate threads, like normal.) Sullysue will, to the best of her ability, update that thread every day for the next year.

And also, sullysue just made her 15,000th post. Sweet! :cheers:

Thanks, 73. :)

The anniversary thread should be fun! It'll be like going back in time, seeing what names come up as we go through the year. And, of course, the first post will be specially dedicated to the admins and TRF itself. :cheers:

• Like 2

whew! 10 years!!! Great going guys...a big thanks to all the admins and everybody who has kept this place running for all this time :cheers:

Ditto, and thanks to all the great Rush fans that are members. That Rush should have such folks as fans tells me all I need to know about the band.

Let's drink a toast to everyone! :martini: :martini: :martini: :macallan: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :d13:

I'm going to try to have some sort of sig banner/image ready by Friday for the 10-year people. Someone in the other thread came up with the idea of working "Force 10" into that, right?

Great idea :yes:

:yes: :banana:
  • Like 1

Wow...15,000? :o

Sheeit...Mr. IsNot did that in about a week.

:LMAO:

Mr. IsNot is the epitome of quantity over quality. ;)

Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 3

If you took out posts in GD, he would have... what, maybe a thousand?

And that was your 14000th post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, had no idea :)

lerxt1990 is just over 300 away from 50K!

• Like 1

If you took out posts in GD, he would have... what, maybe a thousand?

And that was your 14000th post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, had no idea :)

lerxt1990 is just over 300 away from 50K!

Congrats! :7up:

And, now, I gotta ask... what the heck is your avatar doing? I stare and stare and stare at it to try and catch a glimpse at whatever that is. Then, I have to finally blink, and I miss half of it. I've become obsessed and it's driving me insane!!!! :fuckinputer:

• Like 1