Guardians of the Galaxy

USB Connector

I haven't seen a thread about this movie. If you don't want the movie to be spoiled (I highly recommend going to watch this movie without any knowledge of what it is), you should probably look elsewhere. Potential spoiler warnings from here on out.

I love this movie. Marvel has really outdone themselves. I thought it would be made simply to introduce Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet but it ended up being something really special. The way they almost made the soundtrack into a character in itself was particularly impressive.

What did you guys think of the movie?

oh and if you were confused about the post credits sequence (I was), here's a short video explaining it. The short version is that the sequence isn't important at all. The character is Howard the Duck, who is a character that made a remarkably horrible appearance on the big screen some time ago.

http://youtu.be/vbDk1rVwPo4

• Like 1

I saw the movie with zero knowledge about story. Great script with great casting. I could puck out the influential films that shaped this movie as I was watching and I remarked to my mom about them. She picked up on that as well. Overall a fun time. I hope the next installment has good continuity with the first in terms of feel and character development.
  • Like 2

I saw the movie with zero knowledge about story. Great script with great casting. I could puck out the influential films that shaped this movie as I was watching and I remarked to my mom about them. She picked up on that as well. Overall a fun time. I hope the next installment has good continuity with the first in terms of feel and character development.

Yeah. The first two acts felt like a Star Wars movie we never got.

EDIT: better phrasing.

Edited by USB Connector
  • Like 1