Narp 10K

laughedatbytime

Congrats Narpski :cheers:

I'm listening to Stranger in the Night right now, just like I said I would :haz:

• Like 1

10K in less than a year. Way to go make us all look like slackers :P. Congrats to that. Now you don't get to play the "I'm not qualified to weigh in" card :codger:

But something confuses me. As I recall you were already here when I signed up for over a year ago? My memory must be effed up, but that wouldn't be the first time :smoke:

• Like 1

10K in less than a year. Way to go make us all look like slackers :P. Congrats to that. Now you don't get to play the "I'm not qualified to weigh in" card :codger:

But something confuses me. As I recall you were already here when I signed up for over a year ago? My memory must be effed up, but that wouldn't be the first time :smoke:

Its effed up. I joined last September...... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Not bad for a guy who can't type ;) :cheers:

True enough. I am betting better when not feeling pressure...... :LOL: :hug2:

Its effed up. I joined last September...... :LOL:

Well how about that :P

10K in less than a year? Congrat's...I think. ;)

That's what I was going to post. I've been here almost two and still have a few thousand posts to go until I reach the 10000 mark.

Maybe I should join Is on the spam thread. :LOL:

Or do what Zumbi did yesterday and post every song you listed to yesterday in two different threads. Last I saw he had around 250 posts and was still going..... :)

That's what I was going to post. I've been here almost two and still have a few thousand posts to go until I reach the 10000 mark.

Or do what Zumbi did yesterday and post every song you listed to yesterday in two different threads. Last I saw he had around 250 posts and was still going..... :)

Thanks! I will aim for ten thousand posts to be reached by the end of November!! :madra:

• Like 1

Thanks! I will aim for ten thousand posts to be reached by the end of November!! :madra:

You have definitely picked up the pace in recent months.....

Congrats, Narp! Quite the achievement!

Ya think? Somebody needs to get a life and I don't think its you..... :D
  • Like 1

10K posts in just under a year?! Where are all of these posts I never see?

Anyway, congrats! :cheers:

:huh: They are everywhere and nowhere depending on who's looking... :LOL: Thanks
  • Like 1

Wow, jeez... Then again, I've been here what, 4 months, and I'm almost to 4000, so...

Yes. You are on an epic pace also... :)