Narp 10K

laughedatbytime

Congratulations to Narp for meeting the 10K post mark and becoming the Oracle we always knew he was. And in only 328 days!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :notworthy: :7up: :haz: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edit 330 days...the slacker.... :)

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 5

Wait you mean to tell me he created his account AFTER mine???

Well, to be honest I guess I did go a long period of rarely posting. Congrats you :codger: I will listen to the parts of ATWAS that I like in your honor.

• Like 1

Well, to be honest I guess I did go a long period of rarely posting. Congrats you :codger: I will listen to the parts of ATWAS that I like in your honor.

:o The parts you like?.....
  • Like 1

:o The parts you like?.....

Namely Bastille Day, the stuff from 2112, By-Tor, and In The End. If I'm adventurous I listen to What You're Doing. I don't really like it when they do medleys and I prefer Anthem on the Universe Divided bootleg.

Well well. The great Narpzilla...err...Narpski reaches 10,000 posts.

How many were roses?

No matter. You're a good guy and we enjoy you around here. You've adapted well to this whole "internet" thing. Horizons have been expanded in so many ways because of you.

I'm glad we spent that weekend in Vegas. Getting to know you was a lot of fun, especially after you got tazed. Thought we were gonna lose you for moment, but hey, you're a trooper and you pulled through. BTW, what do you want me to do with those pics of you and the hookers doing blow?

Yeah—I still got 'em! No worries

• Like 4

Such a great sign of a misspent life!

Congrats, bro!

The first 53 years were well spent at least and thanks....

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Then you heard Presto for the first time and it all went to to sh!t, huh?

• Like 3

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Dude I am as shocked I like it as much as anyone. I don't get it either. I got some issues I suppose.... :codger:

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Dude I am as shocked I like it as much as anyone. I don't get it either. I got some issues I suppose.... :codger:

Nothing that a good otologist couldn't cure.

Then you

Congrats, bro!

I guess when the ENT was roto rootering out my sinuses he effed up my hearing somehow..... :)

Then you

Congrats, bro!

I guess when the ENT was roto rootering out my sinuses he effed up my hearing somehow..... :)

Maybe you have tinnitus so the tinniness of Presto fits right in...

• Like 3

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Actually I do have that. A constant, annoying ringing in the ears and that is what he called it but can't fix it.... :rage:

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Actually I do have that. A constant, annoying ringing in the ears and that is what he called it but can't fix it.... :rage:

Sorry, man...that must suck...

Then you

Congrats, bro!

A natural fit it seems. Explains a lot

• Like 1

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Its not bad. You get used to it I guess. When its quiet it sucks but during normal daily activities I don't notice it much anymore.... :)
  • Like 1

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Its not bad. You get used to it I guess. When its quiet it sucks but during normal daily activities I don't notice it much anymore.... :)

I get it in my right ear (my good one, dammit) from time to time. I finally made a connection to that happening when I'm dehydrated, so I've tried to up my fluid intake. Weird and annoying when it does happen, especially when I'm trying to sleep.

Anyway, congrats on 10,000 to a REALLY super guy and valuable addition to TRF!!! When I saw the thread title I thought maybe you'd run a 10K, and thought "oh good, he's healthy again." Hopefully the latter is true - how is your health these days?

Then you

Congrats, bro!

Be careful tinnitus can also be a sign of stress.

Again congrats Uncle Oracle. :cheers:

• Like 1

Then you

Congrats, bro!

I get it in my right ear (my good one, dammit) from time to time. I finally made a connection to that happening when I'm dehydrated, so I've tried to up my fluid intake. Weird and annoying when it does happen, especially when I'm trying to sleep.

Anyway, congrats on 10,000 to a REALLY super guy and valuable addition to TRF!!! When I saw the thread title I thought maybe you'd run a 10K, and thought "oh good, he's healthy again." Hopefully the latter is true - how is your health these days?

Getting better. A friend of my wife said the constant ringing could be from all of the anesthesia I have had over the 3 different surgeries. Who knows. Anyway I am physically doing better. I have maintained all of my workout gains through all of this because I am to stubborn to blow over a year of hard work and sweat. I am taking some meds for anxiety now and trying to adjust back to some normalcy. They have tried a bunch of different ones that have to many side effects. I take a 1 mg ativan once or twice a day right now and it seems to help. Any advice you would wish to offer would be appreciated. Very sweet of you to ask and thank you.....