MotH Prerelease song - The Most Dangerous Game

Thanks for checking it out, and very glad you are enjoying it!

www.mothtunes.com will give you links to the FB page, lyrics, etc etc..... :)

I think the guitars have a Maiden sound as well - but JARG is almost completely unfamiliar with their work. Weird!!!!

Edited by Prime Mover and Shaker
  • Like 1

Yes, almost completely unfamiliar...the only song I've ever heard of theirs is The Trooper, and that's only because my roommate in college played it over and over and over and over while he worked out the song on guitar. I think my twin lead pedigree is better traced to Thin Lizzy.

Yes, almost completely unfamiliar...the only song I've ever heard of theirs is The Trooper, and that's only because my roommate in college played it over and over and over and over while he worked out the song on guitar. I think my twin lead pedigree is better traced to Thin Lizzy.

While Thin Lizzy is good (god I miss Gary Moore) Adrian Smith will always be my favorite guitarist after Alex. The triple guitar attack he puts out with Murray and Gers is awesome.

The Trooper's okay but they got better with age. They also got a lot more progressive in the 2000's.

Edited by BowlCity

Yes, I am enjoying their new stuff immensely. They really did take a more prog turn with this lineup!

The Final Frontier suffers from a bit of a sameness feel a la Snakes and Arrows but it has some good bits. I don't think they'll be able to top a song like Paschendale.

• Like 1