Xanadu vs. Natural Science

Lorraine

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you think is better?

A stumper poll!

I figured it would be a good one. Two epics for sure...... :)

To be fair, this poll was Narpski's idea. He suggest it when I was listening to Natural Science.

Give credit where credit is due.

Popcorn, Narps? :popcorn:

You are doll my dear :rose: . I will have some....... :popcorn: and this of course :d13:
  • Like 3

Xanadu...my favourite Rush song. I always get lost in it, like it transports me far away :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It reminds me of my old Parakeet Jake. He always freaked out over it. :LOL:

Did he like it? :LOL:

Of course,

That's my point. :LOL: His cage door was always open so that he could fly around and get exercise. The moment this song started all hell would break loose! :D

• Like 1

Xanadu...my favourite Rush song. I always get lost in it, like it transports me far away :wub:

Of course,

That's my point. :LOL: His cage door was always open so that he could fly around and get exercise. The moment this song started all hell would break loose! :D

I'll listen to it later on in Jake's memory.

Of course,

I'll listen to it later on in Jake's memory.

Thanks. :7up:

I can't "like this" or any thing else on the thread. :madra:

• Like 1

I absolutely love Natural Science... but the winner is Xanadu. Too good to be ignored.

No loser on this one. Both are extraordinary!

I agree. No losers here. Both songs are tops. It would be like pitting Natural Science against The Spirit of Radio.

AHH! Tough. I love Natural Science to death, but Xanadu is just fantastic. I could listen to Exit…Stage Left's version of Xanadu nonstop on repeat for the rest of my life and call it paradise. ;) But Natural Science in Rio…man, that crowd, Ged's voice…I could say the same for that, too.

In the end, it comes down to this: Xanadu is 11 minutes of awesomeness, Natural Science is 9. Both are equally awesome, but Xanadu is a more fulfilling listen. This round goes to Xanadu!

• Like 1

I voted for Natural Science. Honestly I like Xanadu better, I only voted for Natural Science because it was losing badly......it deserves to lose by a slimmer margin
  • Like 1

Xanadu...not even close. It has an otherworldly presence that transports you to another time and place. Natural Science is ok, but a bit too preachy and in your face...and the vocals aren't as good, and the slow part stinks.
  • Like 6

AHH! Tough. I love Natural Science to death, but Xanadu is just fantastic. I could listen to Exit…Stage Left's version of Xanadu nonstop on repeat for the rest of my life and call it paradise. ;) But Natural Science in Rio…man, that crowd, Ged's voice…I could say the same for that, too.

In the end, it comes down to this: Xanadu is 11 minutes of awesomeness, Natural Science is 9. Both are equally awesome, but Xanadu is a more fulfilling listen. This round goes to Xanadu!

:goodone:

Xanadu...not even close. It has an otherworldly presence that transports you to another time and place. Natural Science is ok, but a bit too preachy and in your face...and the vocals aren't as good, and the slow part stinks.

Likes for this?..... :rage: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

Yes it does.

Preachy was a word that never came to mind.....huh. S&A And CA win that award for me. and that slow part rocks.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3