Apologize to someone...

Natch

And hey, Narp, you didn't apologize! I at least apologized (in the spirit of this thread, y'know) when I changed Segue's post.

Some people's manners, I tell ya... :P

And hey, Narp, you didn't apologize! I at least apologized (in the spirit of this thread, y'know) when I changed Segue's post.

Some people's manners, I tell ya... :P

Apologies. I went back and fixed my fix...... :)

Hold Your Fire= 8/10

Hemispheres= 10/10

So I like Hemispheres!

I've taken the liberty of fixing this for you.

I'm sorry!

Fixed again...... :)

Your fix would have been my fix bud.

I agree.

Mick

8 excellent songs on HYF and then the last two...... :huh:

Bingo....WTF is up with those last 2? They had it locked with Turn the Page, dammit, lol.

Classic case of not knowing when to stop. Which would become a problem for them, BTW

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

It's been a long time since I've been on here, and wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to someone on here.

I figured I could create a thread for people to apologize "anonymously", to just get it out of their system without involving others, or perhaps say sorry for all to see.

Use this thread as you see fit.

So, I'll start. To the person I used to talk to frequently (you know who you are), I'm sorry. My behavior was totally inappropriate and out of line. It's been hanging over my head for some time, and wanted to let you know that I realize I was wrong.

Very cool! I'm impressed.

I'll also make use of this thread for my own apology to a certain great person here ( they know who they are too) for my causing them to get upset and dredge up bad feelings. Although I can come off or actually be gruff and insentitive I never want to make someone so nice as this person feel bad or cause them to lash out in anger and hostile reaction.

I hope I have already put this to rest, but just wanted to take an extra step.

Peace!

• Like 2

It's been a long time since I've been on here, and wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to someone on here.

I figured I could create a thread for people to apologize "anonymously", to just get it out of their system without involving others, or perhaps say sorry for all to see.

Use this thread as you see fit.

So, I'll start. To the person I used to talk to frequently (you know who you are), I'm sorry. My behavior was totally inappropriate and out of line. It's been hanging over my head for some time, and wanted to let you know that I realize I was wrong.

Very cool! I'm impressed.

I'll also make use of this thread for my own apology to a certain great person here ( they know who they are too) for my causing them to get upset and dredge up bad feelings. Although I can come off or actually be gruff and insentitive I never want to make someone so nice as this person feel bad or cause them to lash out in anger and hostile reaction.

I hope I have already put this to rest, but just wanted to take an extra step.

Peace!

:goodone: Nice...... :)

I'd like to apologise to Rushgoober if he found anything in this thread offensive.

Tombstone Mountain gave me some Kool-Aid to drink, and the next thing I knew. . .

;) :LOL:

I would like to join you in the apology, if I may, SWS.

I regret my participation in a thread that lead to the departure of a regular. My intent was just to be silly, and I sincerely apologize to Goob for my actions. I did not intend to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry Goober.

And many thanks to the OP for making this thread. This has been weighing on me for many months and I've been unsure about how to broach the subject. Thank you for providing an outlet.

CygnusGal, thank you. I already apologized to Goobs but perhaps a public apology from me to him is in order as well. It is easy to apologize privately and quite another thing to do it in a public manner.

Goobs, as I already told you, it never occurred to me that someone would have taken offense at that thread. I am sorry that I amused myself at your expense and if by doing so I hurt you in any way.

Once again, I ask for your forgiveness.

• Like 3

Hold Your Fire= 8/10

Hemispheres= 10/10

So I like Hemispheres!

I've taken the liberty of fixing this for you.

I'm sorry!

Fixed again...... :)

Your fix would have been my fix bud.

I agree.

Mick

8 excellent songs on HYF and then the last two...... :huh:

Bingo....WTF is up with those last 2? They had it locked with Turn the Page, dammit, lol.

Classic case of not knowing when to stop. Which would become a problem for them, BTW

Mick

I love the last two!

There is nothing about Hold Your Fire that I find to be even slightly underwhelming. HYF is one of only two 10/10 Rush albums, and my joint first favourite, as I can't pick between this and AFTK.

Screw you guys! I love it.

10/10

Not sorry.

I'm not sorry for:

1. Who I am.

There's a reason why all of us are born as the people we are.

2. For not being a person that someone else wants me to be.

Nobody else can live my life, and there's nothing wrong with living life the way that I want to.

3. For not being perfect.

There's no such thing as perfect.

4. For having an opinion.

We're all allowed to form ideas based on our experiences.

5. For messing up.

Mistakes are inevitable and I have something to learn from them.

6. For loving someone.

My intention is to spread love. Sometimes I get it back and sometimes I don't. Regardless of the outcome, I won't miss out on an opportunity to love someone.

7. For feeling.

Feelings remind me that I am alive.

8. For asking someone to do something.

The worst thing that they can say is no.

9. For forgetting sometimes.

All of us forget, what can we do?

10. For failing or falling.

Both of these actions re-route our journeys and we often end up having acquired more knowledge and wisdom than we had previously thought.

11. For taking my time.

My time belongs to me.

• Like 4

I'm not sorry for:

1. Who I am.

Nobody else can live my life, and there's nothing wrong with living life the way that I want to.

5. For messing up.

6. For loving someone.

My intention is to spread love. Sometimes I get it back and sometimes I don't. Regardless of the outcome, I won't miss out on an opportunity to love someone.

7. For feeling.

Both of these actions re-route our journeys and we often end up having acquired more knowledge and wisdom than we had previously thought.

11. For taking my time.

My time belongs to me.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:AlienSmiley:

• Like 3

I'm not sorry for:

1. Who I am.

5. For messing up.

6. For loving someone.

7. For feeling.

11. For taking my time.

My time belongs to me.

Agreed 100%. :goodone:

Ladi, if you don't mind I'm gonna copy and paste this to re-read at those times when I need to remember these things...

• Like 1

I'm not sorry for:

1. Who I am.

5. For messing up.

6. For loving someone.

7. For feeling.

11. For taking my time.

My time belongs to me.

Ladi, if you don't mind I'm gonna copy and paste this to re-read at those times when I need to remember these things...

I do not mind. :) Please do!!!

I'm not sorry for:

1. Who I am.

5. For messing up.

6. For loving someone.

7. For feeling.

11. For taking my time.

My time belongs to me.

I do not mind. :) Please do!!!

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

I love the last two!

There is nothing about Hold Your Fire that I find to be even slightly underwhelming. HYF is one of only two 10/10 Rush albums, and my joint first favourite, as I can't pick between this and AFTK.

10/10

Not sorry.

I completely agree, Segue!

All I'd need to do is replace your Farewell to Kings with Hemispheres in that joint-number-one spot, and I could have made the exact same post.

A Farewell to Kings gets a mere 9.5/10 from me. ;)

• Like 1

I love the last two!

10/10

Not sorry.

All I'd need to do is replace your Farewell to Kings with Hemispheres in that joint-number-one spot, and I could have made the exact same post.

Wow! Another HYFire lover!

:cheers:

• Like 1

I love the last two!

10/10

Not sorry.

Wow! Another HYFire lover!

:cheers:

Hey 8 out of 10 ain't bad brother and at least they are all in a row. No need to skip. Just shut it down after Turn The Page..... :codger: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

Im sorry for not seeing some of the birthdays on here..therefore not sending birthday wishes. :musicnote:

You seem to get most of them from where I'm sitting..... :ebert:

I apologize to TM and HPL... and anyone else that may have taken offense to anything I posted in that Rushgoober thread. I knew it was keeping goobs away and I likely went too far to kill the thread.
  • Like 1

I apologize to TM and HPL... and anyone else that may have taken offense to anything I posted in that Rushgoober thread. I knew it was keeping goobs away and I likely went too far to kill the thread.

Dear LIX

Up yours!

Warmest Regards,

TM and HPL

PS—Sorry about that. FYI since that time the thread has gotten about 4000 hits. Weird

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Apologies to some regulars that frequent the chat room here. I was admittedly an ass in there on occasion and will make no excuses. I don't and haven't been in there in a long time and probably won't ever again. Its just not my thing apparently. Again heart felt apologies to all involved..... :sigh: :blush:

Apologies to some regulars that frequent the chat room here. I was admittedly an ass in there on occasion and will make no excuses. I don't and haven't been in there in a long time and probably won't ever again. Its just not my thing apparently. Again heart felt apologies to all involved..... :sigh: :blush:

Were you? Must have been when I wasn't in there, I thought you were your usual kind self in it.