Apologize to someone...

Natch

I apologize for being such a dork, creating threads that people find annoying, and occupying space designated for high brow discussion.

Really really sorry for the creation of the "Grinder Dude and Grinder Babe" Syndrome. I know that some cringe when they see the banner of YBG frivolity. 73 must take some responsibility—he coined the term.

Next, I apologize for not appreciating Hemispheres enough, and promoting Clockwork Angels too much. I know it turns the stomachs of Terry Brown sycophants.

• Like 5

I've been married for 33 years. I've learned. I wake up in the morning and say 3 "I'm sorrys" before my feet hit the floor.

33 years for me also.... :)
  • Like 1

Apologies to the forum members in general. When I first got here I knew very little music (Rush included) beyond 1985. I have probably posted quite a few very ignorant posts regarding the Rush years beyond 85'. I have now come to realize with the help of some great members here that HYF and Presto are really good. Counterparts is pretty good to overall. Test For Echo has some good on it too. Again apologies for being at times a stubborn old a**hole..... :codger: :cheers:

Let's see now ... how many more months do we have to wait before you finally realize that Clockwork Angels and Vapor Trails are sofa king excellent, especially compared to Presto and HYF? :outtahere:

:coy:

• Like 4

Next, I apologize for ... promoting Clockwork Angels too much. I know it turns the stomachs of Terry Brown sycophants.

Dude, CA roolz!

But seriously, thanks for having my back when it comes to Clockwork Angels :)

• Like 4

I apologize for apologizing when you clearly stated you wanted the five-minute argument.

:gumby:

That Gumby guy really needs to be animated so he goes up and down.

Apologies to the forum members in general. When I first got here I knew very little music (Rush included) beyond 1985. I have probably posted quite a few very ignorant posts regarding the Rush years beyond 85'. I have now come to realize with the help of some great members here that HYF and Presto are really good. Counterparts is pretty good to overall. Test For Echo has some good on it too. Again apologies for being at times a stubborn old a**hole..... :codger: :cheers:

Let's see now ... how many more months do we have to wait before you finally realize that Clockwork Angels and Vapor Trails are sofa king excellent, especially compared to Presto and HYF? :outtahere:

I'm all for unique sounds but Presto sounds weak and bare. Presto is not a joy put on. When it came out I played it and just about cried. HYF is a much, much better album. A lot of good stuff there.

I'd like to apologise to Rushgoober if he found anything in this thread offensive.

Tombstone Mountain gave me some Kool-Aid to drink, and the next thing I knew. . .

;) :LOL:

The YBG will do it every time, 65% of the time.

—Ron Burgundy

• Like 1

I'm sorry for posting a fainting gif every time someone does not like Hemispheres.

Wait... what?? Someone doesn't like Hemispheres????

http://media.tumblr.com/61c40c702ebe5380986a13aeec3bce58/tumblr_inline_mj3cgooUgn1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

Hold Your Fire= 10/10

Hemispheres= 7/10

So I like Hemispheres!

• Like 1

If they ever re-record VT were I can hear the songs through all the noise I might rethink my position..... :rose: :heart:
  • Like 4

If they ever re-record VT were I can hear the songs through all the noise I might rethink my position..... :rose: :heart:

You do know about the remix, right?

;) :P

You do know about the remix, right?

;) :P

Yes. Doesn't help any unfortunately....... :)
  • Like 1

I'd like to apologise to Rushgoober if he found anything in this thread offensive.

Tombstone Mountain gave me some Kool-Aid to drink, and the next thing I knew. . .

;) :LOL:

I would like to join you in the apology, if I may, SWS.

I regret my participation in a thread that lead to the departure of a regular. My intent was just to be silly, and I sincerely apologize to Goob for my actions. I did not intend to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry Goober.

And many thanks to the OP for making this thread. This has been weighing on me for many months and I've been unsure about how to broach the subject. Thank you for providing an outlet.

• Like 3

Good for you! It takes a lot of courage to do what you have done. Wish you the best moving forward! :) Edited by Disk98

Hold Your Fire= 8/10

Hemispheres= 10/10

So I like Hemispheres!

I've taken the liberty of fixing this for you.

I'm sorry!

Fixed again...... :) apologies! Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

Hold Your Fire= 8/10

Hemispheres= 10/10

So I like Hemispheres!

I'm sorry!

Fixed again...... :)

I can respect that, but I stand by my own fix. I have those exact two albums cited as my favorite Rush albums, in my profile.

Hold Your Fire= 8/10

Hemispheres= 10/10

So I like Hemispheres!

I'm sorry!

Fixed again...... :)

Your fix would have been my fix bud.

I agree.

Mick

8 excellent songs on HYF and then the last two...... :huh: