How could Rush make you happy today?

Tombstone Mountain

Tie Segue down and play hemispheres over and over and over until he likes it......i don't care how long it takes. Just get the job done, lol

Mick

Excellent idea...or would that be considered torture for young Segue?

Call it an education. If i know Segue.....he'd be swayed, lol

Mick

He has a major problem with young Geds voice on that recording for some reason. I will admit it is slightly different (more shrill maybe) than their other recordings of that time period. ATWAS may make his head explode....... :)

I've said it before. I'll take shrill Geddy where i can understand every word over CA marble mouthed Ged.

And it isn't that bad on Hemispheres anyway.

Mick

It isn't that bad on Hemispheres...even the band will admit it's bad.

AFTK Geddy—Awesome

CA Geddy—Really awesome

PoW Geddy—The best

PeW Geddy—Really awesome

Hemi Geddy—not so much

Tie Segue down and play hemispheres over and over and over until he likes it......i don't care how long it takes. Just get the job done, lol

Mick

Mick

He has a major problem with young Geds voice on that recording for some reason. I will admit it is slightly different (more shrill maybe) than their other recordings of that time period. ATWAS may make his head explode....... :)

it isn't that bad on Hemispheres

Mick

Hey Mick—wanna play GI Joe? My mom says its cool if you come over

regards

TM

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Mick

Mick

I've said it before. I'll take shrill Geddy where i can understand every word over CA marble mouthed Ged.

Mick

AFTK Geddy—Awesome

CA Geddy—Really awesome

PoW Geddy—The best

PeW Geddy—Really awesome

Hemi Geddy—not so much

Even the band can be wrong.....they think CA is their best album after all, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

Mick

Mick

Mick

AFTK Geddy—Awesome

CA Geddy—Really awesome

PoW Geddy—The best

PeW Geddy—Really awesome

Hemi Geddy—not so much

Even the band can be wrong.....they think CA is their best album after all, lol

Mick

Yeah the fact that they think their albums have gotten progressively better with each one shows how deluded they really are....they can't be trusted haha
  • Like 2

Mick

You fiend!

• Like 1

Maybe a campaign against school bullying, but with a more direct approach. Like, say, the band being filmed dragging a school bully out of the classroom and beating the crap out of him with their instruments.

They're too nice and Canadian to do that.

• Like 1

They should become politicians:

Neil—Minister of Canadian Literature

Geddy—Toronto Director of Parks ans Recreation

and Alex—Toronto Mayor's public relations chief

Those posts would make many people happy

• Like 1

Hmm, well Ged could show up at my front door, wearing that deli proprietor's garb from the Time Machine tour and offer me a fresh pastrami on rye. That would make me quite happy.
  • Like 2

Hmm, well Ged could show up at my front door, wearing that deli proprietor's garb from the Time Machine tour and offer me a fresh pastrami on rye. That would make me quite happy.

I'm down with that too!!!

He could just show up at my door. Doesn't need to be carrying anything but himself.

You would freak out right? Or, would you say "you know Geddy, since you're here why don't you______________ right next to the couch if you don't mind?"

• Like 2

He could just show up at my door. Doesn't need to be carrying anything but himself.

Show up at my door and say "Hey Losingit2k we need you to create the setlist for our next tour! Oh, by the way can you play Keyboards too?"

:drool:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

Apologize publicly for The 90's albums and VT.

When your a lttle boy in the 90's and you've discovered this awesome band. you love they're stuff. and your exposure to then new Rush is RTB, CP, T4E and in your teens......VT. It's soul crushing.

And say what you want......i'm a troll.......no......i want an apology.

Dammit, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Damnit Mick, they remastered Vapor Trails, what more could you possibly want?

Lol......They might as well. I mean you hardly ever hear any 90's materiel other then the same old stuff from those albums. so they must not be to fond of the stuff either. So apologize and we'll move on, lol

I'mjust pissed i didn't grow up in the good era. I got......Double agent, and dog years, and freakin' Speed of love. and and and.....NET BOY NET GIRL!!!!!!

lol.

Mick