Do you like these songs? Part 6

savagegrace26

Do you like these songs?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Hand Over Fist?

2. 2. Do you like Half the World?

3. 3. Do you like Peaceable Kingdom?

Yes, and I particularly like Alex's riffs in that song.

No, but live it works better for me. I keep thinking of the Oasis song "Half The World Away" whenever I see the words "Half The World".

I like the cool sounding bit during the first 10 seconds of the song. In practicality, no.

Half the World is very surprising to me. I know the lyrics aren't the best, but they aren't embarrassing like Counterparts. And the music is exceptionally catchy, hardrocking, and fun.

Half the World is very surprising to me. I know the lyrics aren't the best, but they aren't embarrassing like Counterparts. And the music is exceptionally catchy, hardrocking, and fun.

Counterparts is their third worst album lyrically... Guess what the bottom two are.

Counterparts is their third worst album lyrically... Guess what the bottom two are.

Counterparts side 2 and Counterparts Live?

:rfl: No but close...

Rush and Feedback

Rush and Feedback

Feedback's an EP, not an album, and they're not Rush lyrics anyway...

Rush and Feedback

Really?

Rush and Feedback

Really?

Uhh, where is this "really" directed? 1. Feedback is EP length, and 2. They are cover songs and Rush did not write the lyrics. That's all I said, and if you want to contest one of those points, go ahead...

Rush and Feedback

Really?

Uhh, where is this "really" directed? 1. Feedback is EP length, and 2. They are cover songs and Rush did not write the lyrics. That's all I said, and if you want to contest one of those points, go ahead...

Uhhh....ok...tell me more

Rush and Feedback

Really?

Uhhh....ok...tell me more

I know this. I was taking a jab at all of the feedback talk on this board lately.

No, almost, hell yes.

Half The World is a little repetitive, and I can think of so many other Rush songs I'd rather listen to but it's okay. Definitely not bad.

Peaceable Kingdom is FANTASTIC. Love the vocals, and love the bass even more. Ged nailed that one.

Yes, yes, yes. If I'm honest, I like Half the World less than the other 2, but it's still a good song.

Yes

Yes

Its one of the 2 tolerable songs from VT (their worst album - even worse than CoS - IMO). So, yes

With a little more work it could be really good - but its not. Frustrating since the song has great potential. Still its a yes.

BTW - the remixed VT is considerably better than the original VT - not that its anything special - but it is an improvement (could not have gotten any worse - IMO).