Feedback vs YYZumbi

len(songs)

Feedback vs YYZumbi  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather listen to?

• Feedback
    • YYZumbi

Is it me or is this all starting to sound like bullying.

Sorry but this is not really the kindest thread I have seen.

I actually had no idea about the thread referenced in Mr.Isnot's video prior to watching it. I thought the video and this thread was all for laughs...and I still think his video was funny. I just went back and found the thread and was skimming through it...boy I got to the end of the first page and I thought it got really heated too fast and reading onward, I began to feel bad.

I took this as playful, not mean. But I could be reading it wrong.

He's probably taking it as the whole forum is against him! This is hurting him.

Well in all honesty thats how it came across to me, especially with that ridiculous video (which I am sorry to say initially made me laff). Its only truly funny when the one at the center of the banter is in on the joke.

I fail to see the issue. Mr.IsNot took his post and put it in a text to speech converter. He didn't modify the content, he didn't give him a silly voice and he made it so you could listen to Zumbi per the question.

JMO.

The pitch shift was initially intended to present his youth. I didn't mean for it to sound like some sort of extraterrestrial, but I'm not unsatisfied with the unintended result :LOL:

Edited by Mr. IsNot
  • Like 2

Is it me or is this all starting to sound like bullying.

Sorry but this is not really the kindest thread I have seen.

I actually had no idea about the thread referenced in Mr.Isnot's video prior to watching it. I thought the video and this thread was all for laughs...and I still think his video was funny. I just went back and found the thread and was skimming through it...boy I got to the end of the first page and I thought it got really heated too fast and reading onward, I began to feel bad.

I took this as playful, not mean. But I could be reading it wrong.

He's probably taking it as the whole forum is against him! This is hurting him.

Well in all honesty thats how it came across to me, especially with that ridiculous video (which I am sorry to say initially made me laff). Its only truly funny when the one at the center of the banter is in on the joke.

I fail to see the issue. Mr.IsNot took his post and put it in a text to speech converter. He didn't modify the content, he didn't give him a silly voice and he made it so you could listen to Zumbi per the question.

JMO.

It wasn't necessary to do so.

It showed disrespect for a member of this forum.

It was obviously intended to provoke laughter.

At this point you're dwelling...

And it did. Can we all just move on folks, please......
  • Like 5

Tooo many people to respond to because I talked to him (he was in chat and he did read the whole post). He said he's hurt and that he probably wasn't going to post anymore...

Tooo many people to respond to because I talked to him (he was in chat and he did read the whole post). He said he's hurt and that he probably wasn't going to post anymore...

I had a private chat and he said the same thing to me.

What really infuriates me is that no one apologises. If you had done this to me, I would have found it hysterical, but when someone clearly isn't amused, well humility should kick in.

• Like 2

...I didn't know he would take this this hard either :huh:. I'm sorry if he (or anyone else) was offended, I was just trying to have a bit of fun...

Send a personal message...