Feedback vs YYZumbi

len(songs)

Feedback vs YYZumbi  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather listen to?

• Feedback
    • YYZumbi

A large audio file comprised of text to speech YYZumbi posts (ordered chronologically)

Just so I could satisfy my own curiosity...

http://youtu.be/Vsg_9eiY-3U

I'm curious- what utility did you use for this? (I know it's said at the end but to me it sounds like "Hamichia São Paulo Ten"...) Either way, it's amazing... :)

So mature, how old are you 10?

Wait, what? :eh:

Read this thread. http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/88905-signals-vs-feedback/

Oh... I thought you were calling me immature! :P Didn't know what you were answering...

Edited by len(songs)

A large audio file comprised of text to speech YYZumbi posts (ordered chronologically)

I'm curious- what utility did you use for this? (I know it's said at the end but to me it sounds like "Hamichia São Paulo Ten"...) Either way, it's amazing... :)

Read this thread. http://www.therushfo...ls-vs-feedback/

Oh... I thought you were calling me immature! :P

I never said you were mature or immature. Take it as you want.

I can see this becoming a thing...

I'm surprised you guys haven't done this to people in SOCN yet.

I do agree with Segue that this is getting out of hand. But damn that video was still funny :LOL:

Read this thread. http://www.therushfo...ls-vs-feedback/

Oh... I thought you were calling me immature! :P

I never said you were mature or immature. Take it as you want.

No, I thought you were saying to me "So mature, how old are you, 10?" rather than answering the question about the end part... No big deal, just a misunderstanding.

Watch out on the "bullying," y'all.

You never know if he might show up with dual mom's sporting filthy shirts and front butts. It's harder whenever there's a bigger group. (Quick!!! Cut to the scene where he scriptedly shakes his head in mock turmoil).

http://www.thegailygrind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/smith.jpg

• Like 2

a shitty flash website :LOL: It was one of the first few google results for "text to speech". I used that and audacity, recording the text to speech output through windows stereo mix. I pitch shifted Zumbi's spokesman by +30%

• Like 1

Is it me or is this all starting to sound like bullying.

Sorry but this is not really the kindest thread I have seen.

So why all the Zumbi hate?

To be fair I've stood up for the kid in the past.. But honestly? I know he's better than what he posts.

What we're seeing in his posts is less and less quality and more and more attention begging / insane fanboyism.

I don't dislike Zumbi, but his recent posts are definitely something to poke fun at.

• Like 4

I disagree. If he feels what he says is true then that is ok! I actually really enjoyed the polls he created, the forum was running a little stale of late and he only tried to steer conversation back to the music!

I made that first thread, Signals vs Feedback, as a bit of banter and then all of a sudden Zumbi mocking became the new in thing. If I ever get treated like this I will probably stop posting.

He probably goes off on one about his "fanboyish" love of Rush because, like me, he doesn't have many others to talk to! I love the band, including stuff unpopular on this forum, despite nobody else feeling the same way around me.

I preferred his threads to the deluge of threads that have come out recently thay bashed songs that are personal favourites of the minority.

I feel we are allowing one Spaghetti Lee to influence the way we speak to each other a little too much at present.

• Like 2

I disagree. If he feels what he says is true then that is ok! I actually really enjoyed the polls he created, the forum was running a little stale of late and he only tried to steer conversation back to the music!

I made that first thread, Signals vs Feedback, as a bit of banter and then all of a sudden Zumbi mocking became the new in thing. If I ever get treated like this I will probably stop posting.

He probably goes off on one about his "fanboyish" love of Rush because, like me, he doesn't have many others to talk to! I love the band, including stuff unpopular on this forum, despite nobody else feeling the same way around me.

I preferred his threads to the deluge of threads that have come out recently thay bashed songs that are personal favourites of the minority.

I feel we are allowing one Spaghetti Lee to influence the way we speak to each other a little too much at present.

I agree 100%. Let's not turn into Counterparts...

And I was just posting in a thread regarding the Counterparts forum...

I don't have a problem with Zumbi coming across as being fanboyish at all. I used to be like that when I was way younger and started discovering Rush and other bands, but eventually I saw that I was coming across as being annoying to others (even to myself) so I mellowed out and started expressing love, admiration, w/e you wanna call it, about my love for Rush among other things in a more "mature" manner.

• Like 1

And I was just posting in a thread regarding the Counterparts forum...

I don't have a problem with Zumbi coming across as being fanboyish at all. I used to be like that when I was way younger and started discovering Rush and other bands, but eventually I saw that I was coming across as being annoying to others (even to myself) so I mellowed out and started expressing love, admiration, w/e you wanna call it, about my love for Rush among other things in a more "mature" manner.

Haha that's my thread!

I actually had no idea about the thread referenced in Mr.Isnot's video prior to watching it. I thought the video and this thread was all for laughs...and I still think his video was funny. I just went back and found the thread and was skimming through it...boy I got to the end of the first page and I thought it got really heated too fast and reading onward, I began to feel bad.

I took this as playful, not mean. But I could be reading it wrong.

• Like 1

I actually had no idea about the thread referenced in Mr.Isnot's video prior to watching it. I thought the video and this thread was all for laughs...and I still think his video was funny. I just went back and found the thread and was skimming through it...boy I got to the end of the first page and I thought it got really heated too fast and reading onward, I began to feel bad.

He's probably taking it as the whole forum is against him! This is hurting him.

Well in all honesty thats how it came across to me, especially with that ridiculous video (which I am sorry to say initially made me laff). Its only truly funny when the one at the center of the banter is in on the joke.

• Like 2

Well in all honesty thats how it came across to me, especially with that ridiculous video (which I am sorry to say initially made me laff). Its only truly funny when the one at the center of the banter is in on the joke.

I fail to see the issue. Mr.IsNot took his post and put it in a text to speech converter. He didn't modify the content, he didn't give him a silly voice and he made it so you could listen to Zumbi per the question.

JMO.

Edited by CygnusGal
  • Like 4

I fail to see the issue. Mr.IsNot took his post and put it in a text to speech converter. He didn't modify the content, he didn't give him a silly voice and he made it so you could listen to Zumbi per the question.

JMO.

It's just more the point that somebody took the time to make a video. I didn't think it was funny like everybody else did.

Edited by Pars123
  • Like 2

JMO.

It wasn't necessary to do so.

It showed disrespect for a member of this forum.

It was obviously intended to provoke laughter.

• Like 2

JMO.

Disrespect is unusual here?

• Like 3

JMO.

It's just more the point that somebody took the time to make a video. I didn't think it was funny like everybody else did.

it's coming from the same person who took half a day to spam over 4,000 posts.

• Like 1

JMO.

At this point you're dwelling...