Signals vs. Feedback

Segue Myles

So...Which One?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Better?

• Signals (pick this)
    • Feedback (or...pick this)

Yay for apologies!

We need to get EggPlant his own thread, where he can waffle on his crazies.

Maybe also an anti-EggPlant thread, so we can throw rotten veg his way every time he speaks like a douche!

I envision a thread that may serve as advice column, of sorts- "Just Ask AnEggPlant", or something like that.

• Like 1

Yay for apologies!

We need to get EggPlant his own thread, where he can waffle on his crazies.

Maybe also an anti-EggPlant thread, so we can throw rotten veg his way every time he speaks like a douche!

I envision a thread that may serve as advice column, of sorts- "Just Ask AnEggPlant", or something like that.

Yes!

And we need to make sure he suffers for every silly thing he says.

I VOLUNTEER TO TORTURE THE BOY!

mwahahahahahahaha

http://i2.wp.com/juicemakesugar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/lex-luger-o.gif

• Like 1

^ We'll just have to get you some Union Jack panties, rather than the Stars and Stripes!

Who needs panties!?!

^ We'll just have to get you some Union Jack panties, rather than the Stars and Stripes!

Who needs panties!?!

Big boys do!! :laughing guy:

• Like 2

I can't believe people get so dramatic about me just liking Feedback more than Signals. I'm sorry if that offends you, I never intended for that to be the case, but things seem to be getting a bit overly dramatic about something as simple and unimportant as an opinion on music.

My advice is don't sweat it. Nobody should be sweating it, regardless of what their opinion is.

Variety is the spice of life, no?

He's not sweating it at all.

I can't believe people get so dramatic about me just liking Feedback more than Signals. I'm sorry if that offends you, I never intended for that to be the case, but things seem to be getting a bit overly dramatic about something as simple and unimportant as an opinion on music.

My advice is don't sweat it. Nobody should be sweating it, regardless of what their opinion is.

You're right.

Who needs panties!?!

Big boys do!! :laughing guy:

http://writeups.org/img/fiche/4606.jpg

• Like 2

You're right.

I know.

I think the short fuses come from people who seem to come in and just post dissenting opinions just to stir things up.
  • Like 2

I think the short fuses come from people who seem to come in and just post dissenting opinions just to stir things up.

If you're implying that I came just to 'stir things up' your wrong. I feel I have the right to share my opinions regardless of how unpopular they may be just as everyone else has the right to do the same. That's practically what this forum is for. Dramatic, emotional responses to someone sharing a different opinion is not only unnecessary, but it's downright silly, especially for something as trivial and unimportant as musical opinions.

• Like 1

If you're implying that I came just to 'stir things up' your wrong. I feel I have the right to share my opinions regardless of how unpopular they may be just as everyone else has the right to do the same. That's practically what this forum is for. Dramatic, emotional responses to someone sharing a different opinion is not only unnecessary, but it's downright silly, especially for something as trivial and unimportant as musical opinions.

Dude.

I am a Toto fan and a Springsteen fan.

Take it from me, yours days of persecution will be funky fresh.

Long may you prosper!

• Like 1

Dramatic, emotional responses to someone sharing a different opinion is not only unnecessary, but it's downright silly, especially for something as trivial and unimportant as musical opinions.

You got the rise you have been after since your first post here.

You can now move on to your hated of The Speed of Love.

• Like 1

Dramatic, emotional responses to someone sharing a different opinion is not only unnecessary, but it's downright silly, especially for something as trivial and unimportant as musical opinions.

You got the rise you have been after since your first post here.

You can now move on to your hated of The Speed of Love.

I haven't been after a 'rise'. Yeah, I don't like The Speed of Love. So what?

Edited by AnEggplant

Nope sorry, wasn't talking about you specifically. Just a general observation.

• Like 2

Okay.

Okay.

Best we move on from this now!

• Like 1

Okay.

Or what, the forum self destructs?

• Like 1

Okay.

Or what, the forum self destructs?

Yes!

I am already avoiding the cracks as I type

• Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

• Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

You sound like Fraroc.

SNAP OUTTA IT BOY!

I am no doctor, I have no patients!

Be a good lad and SMILE

• Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

You sound like Fraroc.

SNAP OUTTA IT BOY!

Be a good lad and SMILE

:D

• Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

You sound like Fraroc.

SNAP OUTTA IT BOY!

Be a good lad and SMILE

:D

Eew that is hideous.

Stop it!

• Like 1

Okay.

I would love to.

You need to settle down and step away from

the keyboard.

Let me put it this way. There are a lot of diehard fans with opinions that have lasted decades, probably longer than you've been alive. They can't fathom how someone could come in and post vehemently in a positive way about things that are well-known to be crap. Sooner or later there will be a big fight and names will be called. Someone will get banned, and it's usually the person with the oddball opinion.

That's been my experience being here for a few years.

• Like 1