Rush tour, 2015, 2016?

Motorshooter

The rumor mill is beginning to churn out some tour minutia. When, where, what songs, new, old?

The better question is -"Have you started to save your $$$ for the next tour? Tickets, T-shirts, programs...the all add up!

I have :7up: :rush:

Edited by Motorshooter
  • Like 1

It won't be 2016. They'll avoid touring that year because it will be 2112's 40th anniversary and they'll be forced to play the song in it's entirety. And they don't want to do that...well Neil doesn't want to... Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 5

It won't be 2016. They'll avoid touring that year because it will be 2112's 40th anniversary and they'll be forced to play the song in it's entirety. And they don't want to do that...well Neil doesn't want to...

Silly Neil. First Jacob Ladder now 2112. What is next? Limelight?

• Like 1

It won't be 2016. They'll avoid touring that year because it will be 2112's 40th anniversary and they'll be forced to play the song in it's entirety. And they don't want to do that...well Neil doesn't want to...

Afterimage

Bravado

Ummmm anything else?

• Like 1

Afterimage

Bravado

Ummmm anything else?

What? He doesn't like Bravado? I thought that was one of their faves?

No need. They're done.

You've been hitting the sauce again haven't you?

:cosmo: :martini: :digi: :macallan: :digi: :martini: :cosmo:

Hector lives!!! Hola amigo!

Sorry there good buddy. I've been traveling around the West Coast. California to be exact. Been to the RUSH star on the Walk of fame. Pretty cool!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w387/losingit2k/RushStarEdit.jpg

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

No need. They're done.

Sorry there good buddy. I've been traveling around the West Coast. California to be exact. Been to the RUSH star on the Walk of fame. Pretty cool!

Cool. How's Neil? Still taking lessons from Hambone?

• Like 1

No need. They're done.

Didn't get to see Neil. He had me removed from the premises. I was told he was writing a response to the latest YBG and I was distracting him by yelling Professor repeatedly. Anyway, I Saw this though:

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w387/losingit2k/RushStarEdit.jpg

• Like 1

No need. They're done.

Didn't get to see Neil. He had me removed from the premises.

Air drumming at his front door, yelling "Pratt! Pratt! Check out this fill" will get you tossed every time. Next time try speaking to him in sign language

• Like 1

No need. They're done.

Didn't get to see Neil. He had me removed from the premises.

Air drumming at his front door, yelling "Pratt! Pratt! Check out this fill" will get you tossed every time. Next time try speaking to him in sign language

That will probably get me removed quicker!

• Like 1

I'm saving. Always wanted to go to Toronto so I'm trying to talk my buddy into going there and centering the trip around Rush. Feel like that'd be an awful lot of fun.

Chicago is also a given.

• Like 1

Afterimage

Bravado

Ummmm anything else?

Mystic Rhythms?

A lot of banter, but not even Tombstonemountain is saving his/her bucks for the upcoming tour. The guys have one more tour left in them, I'm saving my pennies for the "Fare thee well tour" Edited by Motorshooter
  • Like 2

A lot of banter, but not even Tombstonemountain is saving his/her bucks for the upcoming tour. The guys have one more tour left in them, I'm saving my pennies for the "Fare thee well tour"

I think the same thing - one more tour in them - maybe - if they don't drag their heels and wait too long.

• Like 2