Rush montage

LittleRushmonkey

Hi everyone

Here's a montage of bits of all the Rush studio albums (not Feedback since it's a cover) that they've recorded. I've spent 2 days making it so I hope you like it. I used Gimp to make it and just got the images from the internet.

If you think I've missed anything out please tell me and I'll add it unless it's in there then I'll point it out.

10523677_412902735539166_7007544520809296148_n.jpg?oh=086177ba6821c1c835c493105a26dfbe&oe=54515BF2&__gda__=1413118794_94f285008aa2a17457e23049ce3f6cce

• Like 3

I like it to, would just be great if you could make it a bit bigger in size. :)

Some of the images look quite blurry at big sizes but I could make it bigger. And I was trying not to make it too big so it wouldn't slow the page down :) .

Edited by LittleRushmonkey

Some of the images look quite blurry at big sizes but I could make it bigger. And I was trying not to make it too big so it wouldn't slow the page down :) .

Could you please try and make it a bit bigger and send it to me in a private message please? Then I would be very happy. :)

Could you please try and make it a bit bigger and send it to me in a private message please? Then I would be very happy. :)

I'll try. Any particular size? Or just bigger.

• Like 1

Well, the bigger the better, but do as big as possible with still good quality. :)

• Like 1

I like the mix of the Roll the Bones skull & the AFTK crown. :)

Feeling dumb that I don't see Clockwork...

It's there as the symbols on the clock.

• Like 1

By the way, how does it going with making the picture bigger? :)

I would love to use this picture as my desktop-picture, but as it is now, it is to small!

I'm on my tablet at the minute so I'll probably get round to it tonight.

By the way, how does it going with making the picture bigger? :)

I would love to use this picture as my desktop-picture, but as it is now, it is to small!

I'm on my tablet at the minute so I'll probably get round to it tonight.

allright, thanks alot! :)

I like the mix of the Roll the Bones skull & the AFTK crown. :)

Feeling dumb that I don't see Clockwork...

It's there as the symbols on the clock.

Of course! Nice! :clap:

Same here,

Would it look good on a T-Shirt?

• Like 1

Same here,

I dunno. If it was a black t-shirt it might look better with a black background but I'm not sure. I could send you it on Sunday/Monday maybe but I'm away at the moment and it's only a small version on my tablet. I've got it to 2000 x 1500 pixels. Would that be big enough?

• Like 1

Same here,

I dunno. If it was a black t-shirt it might look better with a black background but I'm not sure. I could send you it on Sunday/Monday maybe but I'm away at the moment and it's only a small version on my tablet. I've got it to 2000 x 1500 pixels. Would that be big enough?

Thanks,

No hurry. The size isn't a big issue as long as it isn't blurry. You can make the call. I would rather use a white shirt or some thing other than black. But I can deal with that later on. :cheers:

Very nice. :ebert:

I can't find Roll The Bones. A die somewhere I'm not seeing? :unsure:

• Like 1