10 years for The Rush Forum?

Ancient Ways

Friday is the big day!

What are we doing to celebrate?

I think they are giving out free TRF t-shirts to all. For the ladies who prefer there will be tank tops available as well..... :drool: :sarcastic:

I would love that too! :wub:

If I had the money, I'd send everyone a gift myself. :)

I know a loan officer if that helps... :)

Will you co-sign for me? :LOL:

I found the guy to begin with, this is a community, after all, so someone else should co-sign. Start with Narp, he's a good guy.

Is that how it works? Kind of like a game of hot potato?

Oh, OK...I'll provide the forks for the cake...and the loan officer...THAT should cover my share.

You are a stellar human being! :) Thank you! I was wondering how we would eat the German Chocolate Cake I was going to bake, but I can sleep peacefully tonight.

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

I think they are giving out free TRF t-shirts to all. For the ladies who prefer there will be tank tops available as well..... :drool: :sarcastic:

I would love that too! :wub:

If I had the money, I'd send everyone a gift myself. :)

I know a loan officer if that helps... :)

Will you co-sign for me? :LOL:

I found the guy to begin with, this is a community, after all, so someone else should co-sign. Start with Narp, he's a good guy.

Is that how it works? Kind of like a game of hot potato?

Oh, OK...I'll provide the forks for the cake...and the loan officer...THAT should cover my share.

You are a stellar human being! :) Thank you! I was wondering how we would eat the German Chocolate Cake I was going to bake, but I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Yum, German chocolate cake!

• Like 2

Friday is the big day!

Yes yes, they will come pre-shrunk and maybe a little damp from all the moisture in the air, but please, feel free to put them on and post pics...

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

Yes yes, they will come pre-shrunk and maybe a little damp from all the moisture in the air, but please, feel free to put them on and post pics...

:LMAO: My man.... :dweez:

Friday is the big day!

Actually I want a TRF tank top. . . . .now that I haz me some nice muscles (been working hard on the weight lifting) I feel worthy of wearing tank tops outside the gym.

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

Actually I want a TRF tank top. . . . .now that I haz me some nice muscles (been working hard on the weight lifting) I feel worthy of wearing tank tops outside the gym.

Did you see the pic of ladirushfan80 in hers?.... pretty hot of you ask me Edited by Narpski

I think it would be cool to have TRF shirts. Then if we go to a concert we could find each other. Of course they need to be a bright pink. :LOL:
  • Like 1

Friday is the big day!

Oh darn, mine seems to be a bit tight.

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

Promise?... :rose: :)

Friday is the big day!

pics or (t)it didn't happen... :D

• Like 1

Friday is the big day!

Did you see the pic of ladirushfan80 in hers?.... pretty hot of you ask me

:goodone: :blush: :coy: :cool:

• Like 2

Friday is the big day!

The truth sets me free. Always has....... :cool:

I believe a TRF hall of fame is in order. Then we could leave out members like myself for 10 years while people bitch about me not being in it and after the admins can't take it anymore they cave in to the pressure and I finally get inducted in 2024, which by that time no one is actually here and the ones who are have never heard of me. But people who used to be here will here about it through the grapevive and they will have a con to celebrate and it will be epic!
  • Like 5

I believe a TRF hall of fame is in order. Then we could leave out members like myself for 10 years while people bitch about me not being in it and after the admins can't take it anymore they cave in to the pressure and I finally get inducted in 2024, which by that time no one is actually here and the ones who are have never heard of me. But people who used to be here will here about it through the grapevive and they will have a con to celebrate and it will be epic!

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

:dweez: :goodone: :kisshug: :digi: :atickhum:

CAN THERE BE kYLE'S MEAT THERE???

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

Maybe it will bring Hilda back.

• Like 2

Friday is the big day!

Whip it good! :whipgirl: :P

Friday is the big day!

Whip it good! :whipgirl: :P

That pic (and her) is just "eyes stop dead in you tracks" hot at least in my view anyway.... :huh:

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

Yes! and if not Kyle's, I would gladly offer up my meat! :atickhum:

• Like 1

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

This board was BUILT on meat, dammit!!!

• Like 1

Sounds great, although it sounds familiar.

• Like 1

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

and rolls....

don't forget Tick's rolls...

oh! and JELLY!!!

:D :coy:

• Like 2

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

sayyessayyessayyessayyes

We built this forum

We built this forum

We built this forum

We built this forum on rolls and meat!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x9/blackcanary2000/more%20pca/starship-webuiltthiscity.jpg

• Like 2