Zumbi vs YYZumbi

The Analog Grownup

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better?

I don't see the difference but I do like Brucey better than RushAreAwesome....... :)
  • Like 4

Ugh, now I'm considering changing my user name. It's WAY too long.

I think netgirl is taken...... :D

I don't see the difference but I do like Brucey better than RushAreAwesome....... :)

Rush are awesome is fact - but - it's a rubbish username and I'm glad I've finally decided to get it changed.

It took me an hour or so this morning to figure out who you were. :)

hahaha I kept saying to myself: who the heck is this Brucey? hahaha

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Rush are awesome is fact - but - it's a rubbish username and I'm glad I've finally decided to get it changed.

That because you don't see the signatures. He has it on there as to not confuse. The artist formally known as RAA.... :D
  • Like 1

That because you don't see the signatures. He has it on there as to not confuse. The artist formally known as RAA.... :D

I have no idea what anyones signature is. He changed his avatar too. I liked the old one better.

• Like 1

I have no idea what anyones signature is. He changed his avatar too. I liked the old one better.

Its to bad, mine is pure awesomeness....... :)
  • Like 1

Its to bad, mine is pure awesomeness....... :)

This internet is slow enough without having to load signatures. As it is, I pull my hair out of my head. And that's on a good day. Days like today, when it is worse than ever, are nightmares.

Tough. :P

I'm gonna change my username eventually! It's going to have to do with something about Rush obviously!

Oh, cool we don't have Scars123. :D-13: