• Witch Hunt
    • Vital Signs
    • Subdivisions
    • The Analog Kid
    • Chemistry
    • Digital Man
    • The Weapon
    • New World Man, Losing It or Countdown

Your poll is broken, just FYI. Makes us pick either Losing It our Countdown in addition to one off the first list.

...Not that I have a problem, as Countdown is pretty awesome.

I went with Natural Science, though I wouldn't call it the BEST, as it's competing with Limelight, Subdivisions, The Trees, Xanadu, Hemispheres, you get the picture...

• Like 2

Your poll is broken, just FYI. Makes us pick either Losing It our Countdown in addition to one off the first list.

I went with Natural Science, though I wouldn't call it the BEST, as it's competing with Limelight, Subdivisions, The Trees, Xanadu, Hemispheres, you get the picture...

The poll is now repaired, I think. :)

• Like 1

Oh good. I thought it was just me. :LOL:

you have the answer in all Member's profile, if we take in consideration that the best Rush song came from the golden era. Xanadu for me, but you already know.
  • Like 1

Well, I've got three songs as part of one option now, but meh, I'd be surprised if anyone thinks New World Man, Losing It or Countdown is the best.

Someone's going to have to start some original, entertaining polls here real soon.

You don't like the best of poll # 1,337 :huh:

Edited by RUDT
  • Like 2

Someone's going to have to start some original, entertaining polls here real soon.

Agreed. Do you have any ideas?

When the band will be recording something new so that we can make poll about new songs.

Apparently he doesn't otherwise he would've been creating some interesting polls instead of complaining. But that's what unimaginative. and unintelligent people do...

Edited by savagegrace26

I think Xanadu is kind of overrated too. It's a little plodding for such a longish song.

If by plodding you mean that every single second is absolutely necessary, then I whole heartedly agree haha
  • Like 2

Apparently he doesn't otherwise he would've been creating some interesting polls instead of complaining. But that's what unimaginative. and unintelligent people do...

Apparently someone doesn't know how to quote and reply correctly...and gets periods and commas confused...

http://a.wattpad.com/cover/1219397-256-k53e42b8a.jpg

Apparently someone doesn't know how to quote and reply correctly...and gets periods and commas confused...

http://a.wattpad.com/cover/1219397-256-k53e42b8a.jpg

I thought he did that purposely insinuating that Awesome (I wish everyone would use their real names here but whatever....) was unimaginative and unintelligent. I thought he was trying to be funny. :unsure:

Edited by Lorraine