Is this the dating section?

savagegrace26

I know one in the western part of Canada. Early thirties. Too young? Too old? Just right?

Just right. Is there free shipping?

You would have to seek her out. She's not getting in a cardboard carton for anyone.

Edited by Lorraine

I know one in the western part of Canada. Early thirties. Too young? Too old? Just right?

You would have to seek her out. She's not getting in a cardboard carton for anyone.

I was thinking more of a like being shipped in a small self-contained room on a pallet by Fedex Freight. Is she a Rush chick?

I was thinking more of a like being shipped in a small self-contained room on a pallet by Fedex Freight. Is she a Rush chick?

Well, not as much as she used to be. She is discovering other bands.

I think you would probably be happier with a paid up, card carrying, Rush chick. Will you be taking her to many concerts? What advantages will she have in choosing you over some other Rush fanatic fan?

Is your home plastered with pictures of the three? Any statues of them (bobble-heads count)? Do you burn incense before them? Have you collated forty years of Peart lyrics into something resembling The Rush Bible, and do you live by his ideals?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Honestly, I don't know if these are the droids you are looking for. You might hard-pressed to find a Rush chick who actually goes for that whole übermensch thing. On the flipside, though, we're better in bed and we prefer to make our own money. Your choice, dude.

• Like 2

Honestly, I don't know if these are the droids you are looking for. You might hard-pressed to find a Rush chick who actually goes for that whole übermensch thing. On the flipside, though, we're better in bed and we prefer to make our own money. Your choice, dude.

What the hell are you talking about?

Oh I guess I should've wore these :cool: in those posts.

Edited by savagegrace26

Is Rush music piped through your Villa 24/7?

His Villa Strangiato?

No. I rarely listen to music these days.

:o

Well the work I do partly involves listening - sound editing and sound mixing is involved so I can't really listen to music when I'm doing that. It would like be distracting...

His Villa Strangiato?

Well the work I do partly involves listening - sound editing and sound mixing is involved so I can't really listen to music when I'm doing that. It would like be distracting...

Well, what do you do when you are home?

His Villa Strangiato?

That's what I usually do when I'm home. I go out for work for film/video shoots. I do editing and graphic design stuff at home.

Since you do that for a living, let me ask you a question.

What is the best sounding Rush album to you?

I'm not like a professional sound engineer. I'm a video/film/photography person but sound is just as important.

I guess I would say Moving Pictures is the best Rush ever sounded.

His Villa Strangiato?

That's what I usually do when I'm home. I go out for work for film/video shoots. I do editing and graphic design stuff at home.

Do you have time for a Rush chick?

His Villa Strangiato?

Do you have time for a Rush chick?

I make time for things that are important. I do go out quite often.

Edited by savagegrace26