Whole Counterparts on next tour!

YYZumbi

They should play the whole Counterparts album on next tour, since its such a awesome album! Dont you guys agree? :)

Yea.......and while they're at it have maroon 5 open.

i mean ouch.

Mick

• Like 4

First off, wrong subforum.

Second off, while I love the album, I give a definite no. That's 11 songs off of one album and it isn't the new one like CA. You'd think after the response to your Snakes and Arrows thread that people wouldn't be so accepting of an album being played in its entirety, especially when it's not 2112-Signals, let alone the fact it has so many songs. I'm curious what Sheldon has to say about this thread...

Next question...

Edited by BowlCity

Personally,

I hope on the next tour they just play a bunch of songs from a variety of albums. No more complete albums.

Of course I want to hear Cut To The Chase, and if they play 1 or 2 other songs off of CP I'd be happy to listen, but certainly not all 11.

If they do a complete album it oughta be Permanent Waves. Only 6 songs, with two of them being demanded by fans (Jacob's Ladder and Different Strings) year after year, and who wouldn't love to hear Natural Science? It'd also get quite the crowd response if they did this.

• Like 5

Personally,

I hope on the next tour they just play a bunch of songs from a variety of albums. No more complete albums.

Of course I want to hear Cut To The Chase, and if they play 1 or 2 other songs off of CP I'd be happy to listen, but certainly not all 11.

If they do a complete album it oughta be Permanent Waves. Only 6 songs, with two of them being demanded by fans (Jacob's Ladder and Different Strings) year after year, and who wouldn't love to hear Natural Science? It'd also get quite the crowd response if they did this.

:goodone:

Throw in LTTA and I will be freaking out!! :haz: :D

As much as I love Grace Under Pressure I would never want them to play it in its entirety. That would be too selfish of me, I thought it was great that they played MP in its entirety but the only song I looked forward to was TCE. Mainly due to never hearing it before in the 40+ concerts at the time. I had to see that TM Tour 4 times just to hear my #1-#2 RUSH song.

Good album for sure, but no thanks. I'm with Bowl City, Permanent Waves is really the only album I'd like to hear in full on the next tour
  • Like 2

maybe some. but not all of it. and by some i mean like 2 or 3 songs tops.

First off, wrong subforum.

Second off, while I love the album, I give a definite no. That's 11 songs off of one album and it isn't the new one like CA. You'd think after the response to your Snakes and Arrows thread that people wouldn't be so accepting of an album being played in its entirety, especially when it's not 2112-Signals, let alone the fact it has so many songs. I'm curious what LedRush has to say about this thread...

Next question...

Fixed.

• Like 1

Oh my God. If I actually bought a ticket and didn't know this was going to happen and it actually did, I think I'd literally throw a vat of platypus piss right at Neil's head not only for having the AUDACITY to punish the audience so, but ALSO for the fact that C*nterfarts was actually written, recorded, and released upon the unsuspecting public.

Oh my God. If I actually bought a ticket and didn't know this was going to happen and it actually did, I think I'd literally throw a vat of platypus piss right at Neil's head not only for having the AUDACITY to punish the audience so, but ALSO for the fact that C*nterfarts was actually written, recorded, and released upon the unsuspecting public.

Literally? Where would you get it? Because platypuses aren't very big and it would take a while to collect a vat's worth of urine. Plus, they're aquatic creatures and probably pee in the water which would make it hard to collect.

• Like 1

I think many more fans would rather feedback be played in its entirety. At least people generally know and like those songs, and the album is much shorter and therefore would allow for more good Rush songs to be played.

Can you imagine how poorly attended Rush's tour would be with CP in its entirety? This could be Rush's last tour, and to play to half-filled ampitheaters with bored and disgusted fans would be the worst possible way to go out.

I have to believe that Zumbi was joking to get a rise out of me and a few others, because this idea would virtually guarantee the end of Rush tours on the worst note possible.

• Like 2

Some of counterparts, yes that's fine. But all of counterparts, that's going a bit too far. Great album but it's hard to listen to all the way through. Everyday glory and between sun and moon should be played but I'm not sure about the rest... And for their 41st anniversary tour I don't think that only one album should steal the spotlight.