Ladies & Gentlemen, WONDER WOMAN!

Principled Man

BtfLEsmIYAANa8M.jpg

Coming to see you soon......along with Batman and Superman..... :popcorn:

The more I hear about this movie the more I'm convinced that it's a bad idea. On the one hand, I'm glad they didn't get a supermodel who eats about as much as an African child but on the other hand it still would have been nice to get someone with SOME muscle mass.

http://wac.7725.edgecastcdn.net/807725/website/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/15647_57759-DC-Denise_Milani-Wonder_Woman.jpg

Overdressed.

• Like 1

The more I hear about this movie the more I'm convinced that it's a bad idea. On the one hand, I'm glad they didn't get a supermodel who eats about as much as an African child but on the other hand it still would have been nice to get someone with SOME muscle mass.

She looks hot. Like Catwoman, the hotness should hopefully distract from the rest of the film...or...it might actually be good!

She looks hot. Like Catwoman, the hotness should hopefully distract from the rest of the film...or...it might actually be good!

Hopefully it will be good, but we'll have to wait and see. For the moment it seems that DC had their bets hinged that Avengers wouldn't work and are now rushing to get a Justice League movie out before the majority of movie goers get completely tired of Superhero movies (which I expect will be a year or two after Avengers 2).

Too long; didn't read version of the rant: I'm pretty sure this is a cash grab, but time will tell.

:ranton:

Batman v Superman reminds me of Alien vs Predator and Freddy vs Jason...which I thought were both hilariously bad. It's true that Batman and Superman squared off in The Dark Knight returns (which seems to be where Snyder is getting the costumes from) but there was a ton of setup leading up to that. I don't think they can pull it off in a 2 hour movie and at the same time turn it into a Justice League prequel. It's too bad they can't just make a Dark Knight Returns live action adaptation and call it a day...but I digress.

They seem to at least have the costumes right, so Snyder might be able to pull it off. He certainly did Watchmen quite accurately considering what he was given.

Finally, I'm pretty sure nobody in the executive offices said the title of the movie aloud because it just sounds absurd. I'm pretty sure 10 year old me came up with that title and premise.

:rantoff:

Edited by USB Connector