Rush inspired products—invent yours today!

Tombstone Mountain

What could this strange device be?

"(Moving) Pictures that plug into your eyes!" (For those of us who can never not mishear that lyric)

Sold only in Syrinx at a Temple near you!

Only, $21.12 (plus Flying By Night and handling; "You can't get Something For Nothing you know")!

Call now and recieve a complementary pair of compatible Red Lenses!

So don't wait! The Priests are waiting by our phone lines to take your orders (and your Freewill) now!

And watch out for Signals of these other Solar Federation products in your local Big Money Superstore:

Power Windows

Portable Flames (Hold Your Fire!)

Everlasting Hair Styles (Permanent Waves!)

Kubla Khan's famous Lemony Cake!

"La Villa Strangiato" Dog Houses!

"Limelight" Home Theater Systems!

1001001 classic novels, including Tom Sawyer!

Cygnus Telescopes! (Including the famous X-1 model)

High end transportation! Including: Red Barchettas, Gleaming Alloy Air-Cars, and even Rocinante!

Different Strings (for guitar and bass)

Clockwork Angels to decorate your home!

And So Much More!

Does Kubla Khan's lemony cake go well with the milk of paradise, or whole D?

• Like 1

The Fountain of Lamneth Bong - For when you need a guiding hand

Also available, the more exotic and more expensive A Passage To Bangkok Bong.

And if you call now we'll throw in the new "Halo Effect" Hookah

• Like 1

But wait, there's more! Call within the next 30 minutes, and we'll give you the Tobes of Hades Midwakh as our free gift to you even if you decide to return The Fountain of Lamneth or A Passage To Bangkok Bong.

• Like 3

god, you people are gross :facepalm:

I was hoping for modest and PG-13 related humor. This is what I got.

That's something you should never hope for!

Why this guy has not been banned from this forum for foul language I just don't know. Most every other forum I'm on he would've been out here long ago. I guess they're moderated better than this one. Such a shame.

Chill out, plenty of people enjoy his posts. Don't rain on his parade. I mean, are you really THAT bothered by foul language? Lighten up

Oh come on. It's childish, rude and uncalled for. Potty humor has a place when you're 3 years old but I thought we were mostly adults here. Guess I was wrong. I'd like to think that most Rush fans have a bit more self-respect than that.

Enjoying potty humor is self deprecating? I'd like to think more Rush fans aren't so judgemental

If it had been a potty joke or two, that's fine. But when someone speaks like that all the time, it gets old fast. There comes a time in life when you'd just like to have conversations without the pottymouth, and without hearing "f**kin'" as every other word.

That's why there's an ignore option. I don't care if someone doesn't like his posts, but there's no need to call for him to get banned

http://www.wision.net/upfiles/4387243-32344-red-ignore-button.jpg
  • Like 2

god, you people are gross :facepalm:

I was hoping for modest and PG-13 related humor. This is what I got.

That's something you should never hope for!

Why this guy has not been banned from this forum for foul language I just don't know. Most every other forum I'm on he would've been out here long ago. I guess they're moderated better than this one. Such a shame.

Chill out, plenty of people enjoy his posts. Don't rain on his parade. I mean, are you really THAT bothered by foul language? Lighten up

Oh come on. It's childish, rude and uncalled for. Potty humor has a place when you're 3 years old but I thought we were mostly adults here. Guess I was wrong. I'd like to think that most Rush fans have a bit more self-respect than that.

Enjoying potty humor is self deprecating? I'd like to think more Rush fans aren't so judgemental

If it had been a potty joke or two, that's fine. But when someone speaks like that all the time, it gets old fast. There comes a time in life when you'd just like to have conversations without the pottymouth, and without hearing "f**kin'" as every other word.

That's why there's an ignore option. I don't care if someone doesn't like his posts, but there's no need to call for him to get banned

http://www.wision.net/upfiles/4387243-32344-red-ignore-button.jpg

Spaghetti Lee—Man (or Woman) of the People!

But wait, there's more! Call within the next 30 minutes, and we'll give you the Tobes of Hades Midwakh as our free gift to you even if you decide to return The Fountain of Lamneth or A Passage To Bangkok Bong.

Finally, the first 50 callers will receive our special edition "Vapor Trails" E-Cig, complete with the Madrigal Aromatic Enhancer

• Like 1

Finally, the first 50 callers will receive our special edition "Vapor Trails" E-Cig, complete with the Madrigal Aromatic Enhancer

All yours for only one payment of $21.12!

• Like 1

Hey old school Rush fans!

Tired of being stuck in the Terry Brown era? Are you confused, and perhaps hurt, by the new and inventive direction the band has taken since TB's eviction?

Do you find yourself disillusioned by the band's choice of Rupert Hine as a producer?

Not getting over the revolutionary "wall of sound" of Clockwork Angels?

Have no fear, your wait for relief and clarity is over. No longer do you need to pray for magic.

Try the brand new "Sweet Miracle" Head Extractor

Guaranteed strong, and ready to help you appreciate Clockwork Angels

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

Try our products and you'll feel like you're soaring through the Hemispheres! Truly a bundle to satisfy both the Heart and the Mind. If your name is Rupert Hine, maybe you'll grow a pair along the way!

• Like 2

Try our products and you'll feel like you're soaring through the Hemispheres! Truly a bundle to satisfy both the Heart and the Mind. If your name is Rupert Hine, maybe you'll grow a pair along the way!

Those albums are really misunderstood masterpieces.

Hey old school Rush fans!

Tired of being stuck in the Terry Brown era? Are you confused, and perhaps hurt, by the new and inventive direction the band has taken since TB's eviction?

Do you find yourself disillusioned by the band's choice of Rupert Hine as a producer?

Not getting over the revolutionary "wall of sound" of Clockwork Angels?

Have no fear, your wait for relief and clarity is over. No longer do you need to pray for magic.

Try the brand new "Sweet Miracle" Head Extractor

Guaranteed strong, and ready to help you appreciate Clockwork Angels

I'm ordering this product for so many people