NEW acoustic cover of In the End-RUSH-Brandon Dyke

Brandon Dyke

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share my new acoustic cover of In the End with you. Here is the video performance

I hope you enjoy it! Stop by my website and visit sometime at: http://www.brandondyke.com

RUSH ON!

Brandon

• Like 3

Fantastic. Most fantastic. I like the way you use the harmonics around 2:02, never would've thought of that. You took a simple yet powerful Rush song and made a completely new take on it.

10/10 would listen again.

Thanks so much Prime Mover ( Love that song btw ;) ) Great to meet ya. Stop by my website sometime and feel free to connect with me. I am working on a progressive rock singer songwriter album called Headspace. I have an acoustic cover of Mission that will close out the album ( That you can find on itunes, amazon, etc. as a single) Thanks so much for watching and listening.

The harmonics, I was thinking what can I do to fill some space over a D chord, ah yes, 7th fret harmonics. Rush on! Brandon

Thanks so much John! I remember when I first met you guys in Atlanta and you showed me that awesome pic ;) Thanks so much Pinky Moe! Great to meet you.

Perhaps, I will do a whole album in the feature called Campfire, an acoustic singer songwriter tribute to RUSH ;) In the End will work out great for that. My acoustic cover of Mission is available to download on itunes, amazon, etc with all the proper licensing. Mission is going to be the closing track of my up and coming album Headspace. You can tune into the progress of the album here:

Hope all is well! Brandon

Thanks so much John! I remember when I first met you guys in Atlanta and you showed me that awesome pic ;) Thanks so much Pinky Moe! Great to meet you.

Perhaps, I will do a whole album in the feature called Campfire, an acoustic singer songwriter tribute to RUSH ;) In the End will work out great for that. My acoustic cover of Mission is available to download on itunes, amazon, etc with all the proper licensing. Mission is going to be the closing track of my up and coming album Headspace. You can tune into the progress of the album here: https://soundcloud.c...ndon-dyke��Hope all is well! Brandon

Are you going to put up "in The End" on iTunes?

John I am not sure at this point ;) Perhaps If enough people wanted to add it to their collection I would do an official recording and have it properly licensed like I did MISSION. ;) You never know! ;) Thanks for the support my friend!
  • Like 1