Snakes & Arrows V Clockwork Angels

Brucey

Which do you prefer?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Snakes & Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

You've got to be kidding?

That's what I thought, but without the question mark...there is no question...

CA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S&A

The most lopsided contest since...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/GT_Cumberland_222_scoreboard.jpg

• Like 6

Snakes and Arrows hands down.

Clockwork Angels just fails to achieve greatness. BU2B2 is the only bright spot. CA is just rehashed crap. Nothing of merit or distinction to be found.

Snakes and Arrows on the other hand—that's a musical statement! What a giant step forward.

• Like 6

Clockwork Angels just fails to achieve greatness. BU2B2 is the only bright spot. CA is just rehashed crap. Nothing of merit or distinction to be found.

Snakes and Arrows on the other hand—that's a musical statement! What a giant step forward.

:sarcastic: ^^^^^

Are you drunk boss?

• Like 9

:goodone:

;)

• Like 2

Are you drunk boss?

Whaaaaaa? The Larger Bowl. We Hold On. Bravest Face.

How can you top those? No contest

• Like 3

Are you drunk boss?

:cheers:

Are you drunk boss?

I thought those were on Test For Echo. I gotta go back and listen and study these albums further..... :rage:

Are you drunk boss?

I thought those were on Test For Echo. I gotta go back and listen and study these albums further..... :rage:

Study? Sure. Listen...maybe not such a good idea....

• Like 3

Surely someone other than Zumbi and other Zumbi will vote for S&A!

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

You guys know my answer and as usual it's far from the majority view, lol

S&A Is miles better, imo. However my view of CA has not lowered in 2 years. It just hasn't gone higher, lol

Mick

• Like 3

Snakes & Arrows. Geddys voice on CA really sucks and the songs have no heart. The only songs that stand out are Caravan, Headlong Flight and The Garden. The rest of it is just one long drone to me.
  • Like 2

Snakes & Arrows. Geddys voice on CA really sucks and the songs have no heart. The only songs that stand out are Caravan, Headlong Flight and The Garden. The rest of it is just one long drone to me.

that would be because of the WONDERFUL production CA offered. Just a wall of mush and noise.

Mick

• Like 2

Rollingstone could use a great perspective such as this—spot on. It's just crap

• Like 1

You ever have an album that just makes you angry. That's CA for me. and i know i harp on it but it really goes back to the production. Even the songs i like are marred by it. Espicially after S&A which sounded great to me.

Mick

• Like 1