Weird Al is back - oh joy

custom55

Love Weird Al, just waiting for my copy of Mandatory Fun to come into HMV.

8 music videos from the newest album :LOL:

It's about time someone made a thread for weird al btw, i just didn't want to be the one :LOL:

Off of his latest album, I really like "first world problems".. But I haven't listened to the album in full yet, just checked out the videos.

New song called "Foil". First half is humorous...then takes an unexpected HILARIOUS turn, LOL :rfl:

Edited by ALifeson85
  • Like 1

Favorite song for me is Now That's what I call Polka, the polka medleys he does are not only hilarious, they give me an excuse to sing along to catchy choruses that I would not dare touch with a ten foot pole for the real version.
  • Like 1

Here's a little something for all you grammar natzis out there. Only Weird Al could come up with lyrics like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

HAHAHA!! that is AWESOME! I totally lost it at "you should hire a proof reader you dumb mouth-breather" lol

• Like 1

Here's a little something for all you grammar natzis out there. Only Weird Al could come up with lyrics like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

*Nazi XD

:LOL: Looks like my spell checker failed me

:dweez: This was great!!!!

ETA: (And as I post my wife walks in telling me about what the street cleaners "musta did...")

Edited by goose

Favorite song for me is Now That's what I call Polka, the polka medleys he does are not only hilarious, they give me an excuse to sing along to catchy choruses that I would not dare touch with a ten foot pole for the real version.

I agree with your post though I'd phrase the bolded much differently.

Do you guys enjoy epics? Here's his newest one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgrbmBFOl5o

Yeah, I like it. Genius in France is really good too.

Stuck in the Drive Thru? Shit.

Albuquerque? Meh.

Neither of those really are even epics though, they just share the length.

I don't even see how it's possible for a Weird Al fan to not love an appreciate the comedic genius of Albuquerque and Trapped In The Drive Thru? Of his longer songs, Genius In France is the best one. I also like The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota which for a number of years was his longest song. Also, when I said "epic" I was being funny. It's a Weird Al thread, try not to take it too seriously :P