Chest hair (and body hair in general) do you have any or much?

treeduck

Do you have body hair? How much body hair do you have?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have body hair? How much body hair do you have?

• I have hair all over, even my eyeballs are furry!
    • I have none, I'm smooth as yogurt!
    • I have chest hair like a chest wig only it's real!
    • I have hairy legs like a monkey!
    • I have to shave my whole body daily just to look human
    • I have a little body hair
    • I have hardly any
    • I have hairy arse, legs and arms, and chest
    • I'm bald headed but hairy on the body
    • I'm bald headed and bald all over
    • I have hair like treeduck and body hair like King Kong
    • I shave my body and look smooth but on a desert island I'd be HAIRY baby!
    • I love sex with hairy males! My name is JAIME!
    • I love sex with hairy girls, my name is Narpski!
    • I wish I was hairy except for my back which actually IS hairy
    • I wish I was bald headed with hairy arms, on here I call myself Gangsterfurious
    • I shave my pits and my butthole but leave my legs hairy I'm called Chrissie ya big tree!
    • ILSNWDOG here, I'm hairer in my butt crack than on my head!
    • babycat here I'm hairy in my dreams but wake up smooth! It was cat hair!
    • I get hairy for sex, I'm into furry sex suits, YOUR_LION is my name! It's a lion suit!
    • Janie here I shave everything, i even shave the plastic balls on my strap-on dildo!
    • Ladirushfan here I shave my legs but I'm not that hairy really, I once got tempted to shave my face to encourage a beard but decided to settle for a bikini beard
    • Zumbi here, my real name is Dumbi!
    • Jaime here again I once grew my pubes out and created a flower garden!
    • Turbine Freight here I shaved my hair off and glued it to my balls to encourage a gorilla powered humping engine in my loins!
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1, I'm hairy on the small of my back, I shave it off monthly and send it in a brown package to Narpski to feed his beard, his head rejects my back hair though
    • tx_Rush here, I just begged to get in this poll so here I am, yes I'm hairy especially in the area between ball sack and arse! I try to lick myself there when it itches but it puts my back out!

In my case I have NO chest hair, NO arm hair to speak of, obviously no back hair...

I do have hair on my legs, under my arms and pubes, and on my face (not pubes though)! Most of the hair I have though is on my head!

Who are the hairy marys on here? Who are the smooth baldie bodies?

Edited by treeduck

Yeah but come on people, do you have body hair or not??

Is your chest smooth like mine? Or are you built like a weetabix??

Mine's smooth as a baby's bottom!

• Like 1

I'm Harry alright... punk!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/Harry_Callahan.JPG

So am I!!!

http://ldssmile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/3176173-1748009911-hp.jp_.jpg

I find it scary that you know that my butt crack is hairier than the top of my head. :unsure: :LOL:

It HAS to be, your dome is smoother than an ice cube! :16ton:

What if my butt crack were as smooth as an ice cube as well? :huh:

It's not...as a matter of fact, I don't dare take my shirt off at the zoo. I'm afraid that if I do, I'll get shot with a tranquilizer dart and come to in the gorrilla habitat. :D

• Like 3

I find it scary that you know that my butt crack is hairier than the top of my head. :unsure: :LOL:

It HAS to be, your dome is smoother than an ice cube! :16ton:

What if my butt crack were as smooth as an ice cube as well? :huh:

It's not...as a matter of fact, I don't dare take my shirt off at the zoo. I'm afraid that if I do, I'll get shot with a tranquilizer dart and come to in the gorrilla habitat. :D

Something like that has happened actually...

Man in gorilla suit shot with tranquilliser dart at Tenerife zoo

A man is recovering in hospital after being shot with a tranquilliser dart when he was dressed as a gorilla at a zoo

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02932/gorilla-man_2932101b.jpg

Frantic zoo keepers in Tenerife rushed to call an ambulance after a vet shot a tranquilliser dart at a man dressed as a gorilla.

Police on the Spanish island received a call from a panicked member of the public, who said that a gorilla had escaped from its pen in Loro Park zoo, and was seen running around the theme park.

A vet was called, and on spotting the creature fired a tranquilliser dart at its leg with enough sedative to fell a 200kg beast.

But to his horror, the vet - who had only been in the job for two months - realised that the creature was in fact an employee of the zoo, dressed in a gorilla suit, who was staging a mock escape to practise their emergency routines.

The 35-year-old man was taken to the island's University Hospital after the shooting, which happened after the call to the police was made at 11.40am on Monday, according to La Opinion de Tenerife.

He was said to be in a serious condition, having suffered an allergic reaction to the tranquilliser, but was expected to make a full recovery.

Man shot with tranquilliser dart at Tenerife zoo 'was not wearing gorilla suit'

Spanish zoo denies that zookeeper shot with tranquilliser dart was wearing gorilla suit during drill

A Spanish zoo has denied that one of its keepers was wearing a gorilla suit when mistakenly shot with a tranquilliser dart by veterinary staff.

Authorities at the Loro Parque on the Canary Island of Tenerife insisted late on Thursday it was a simple accident that occurred during a routine emergency drill.

"A routine exercise to simulate the escape of a gorilla from its enclosure was carried out on Monday during which a zookeeper was accidentally hit by a tranquilliser dart that vets use in these instances," said the statement issued by the Canary Island zoo.

"The zookeeper was immediately treated by emergency services and admitted for observation to the University Hospital, Tenerife."

The incident was reported in the local Tenerife paper with the erroneous explanation that the keeper had been wearing a gorilla suit in order to make the practice drill more realistic and that one of the vets had fired at him after mistaking him for a real ape.

In fact, zoo management explained on Thursday that during the course of the exercise the vet accidentally released the tranquilliser dart into the leg of a zookeeper who was in the empty enclosure with him.

"The incident took place just after the vet had been informed that the alarm had been raised for a practice drill and not a real emergency," explained Patricia Delponti, a spokesman from Loro Parque.

"He did not mean to hit the zookeeper and the zookeeper was not pretending to be a gorilla. He was wearing his normal uniform and had just informed the vet that it was a practice drill. It was simply an accident."

The 35-year-old zookeeper has now fully recovered after being given an immediate antidote to the tranquilliser and treated in hospital.

"Obviously he was sleeping a lot after being shot with a tranquilliser meant for a 200kg gorilla and was under observation in hospital to make sure there were no lasting effects. But he has made a full recovery and is already back at work," she said.

"Someone obviously got the wrong end of the stick about how we carry out a practice drill but the truth is there was no gorilla suit involved," she said.

• Like 1

Underarms, lady area, lower legs, head.

Kinda boring I know....

Maybe I should shave my head and grow a beard???

Kinda boring I know....

Its never boring.... :)
  • Like 1

Kinda boring I know....

Its never boring.... :)

Aww! Thank you! :blush:

Actually I do have very fine hairs on my forearms... and my big toes....

• Like 1

Okay, I admit it. When people keep saying I have nice hair, I neglect to tell them that it means the rest of me needs a lot of trimming.

"Needs"? By who's standards?..... :)