PROMISING NEW BAND ALERT! Presenting "Grey"

Segue Myles

This band started following me on Instagram, and I have to say, despite having the most generic band name to Google search in history, GREY are absolutely incredible for a bunch of upstarts!

Use Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrwseWQewA

Destroying Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwlYnHXikT0

• Like 1

From Contrast, the debut album from Grey. My album of 2016, without a hint of competition.

From the debut EP:

I know I might be alone in my love for this brand new band but I am going to give this thread another bump.

I absolutely adore them and the debut, on Spotify or download, is outstanding. They aren't well known, are unsigned, but the music they make is beautiful and they deserve more acclaim.

From Contrast, the debut album from Grey. My album of 2016, without a hint of competition.

From the debut EP:

So that first song there is brilliantly written. That's a band that knows how to build up to their strengths.

From the debut EP:

So that first song there is brilliantly written. That's a band that knows how to build up to their strengths.

Rain is my favourite song of theirs. I truly adore the entire album though, it has real feeling and theirs an edge to it that reminds me of bands like Soundgarden with a modern feel like Alter Bridge or Shinedown. Awesome band...and really nice guys. Struggling to make things work but honestly, the music is sublime! I wish they were signed and better supported!

• Like 1

From the debut EP:

Rain is my favourite song of theirs. I truly adore the entire album though, it has real feeling and theirs an edge to it that reminds me of bands like Soundgarden with a modern feel like Alter Bridge or Shinedown. Awesome band...and really nice guys. Struggling to make things work but honestly, the music is sublime! I wish they were signed and better supported!

Love Soundgarden, best of the "grunge" bands. I'll check out those other videos.