Bigbobby10

Favorite song from Fear Series?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite song from Fear Series?

• Part 1- The Enemy Within
    • Part 2- The Weapon
    • Part 3- Witch Hunt
    • Part 4- Freeze

I love the picture TEW paints... my favorite. Then it's pretty much a toss up between the other 3. I really like Freeze for the same reason I like TEW, the immersive lyrics, but it will always be #4.

I would have to say:

The Enemy Within

Witch Hunt

The Weapon

Freeze

• Like 3

Went with the first three as I kind of consider them parts of one song. (Yet one more reason to love that Grace Under Pressure show!)

Although I like Freeze, I consider it more a part of the Vapor Trails experience

• Like 2

Although I like Freeze, I consider it more a part of the Vapor Trails experience

That's a good way of putting it. I like the song as well, but don't consider it a part of the real trilogy.

That's a good way of putting it. I like the song as well, but don't consider it a part of the real trilogy.

Four songs doth not a trilogy maketh.

That's what makes Rush so quirky and adorable

"Four (fill in the blank) doth not a trilogy maketh. " So Alien: Resurrection should never have been made! I knew it all along.

Four songs doth not a trilogy maketh.

"Trilogy."

Edited by x1yyz

"Four (fill in the blank) doth not a trilogy maketh. " So Alien: Resurrection should never have been made! I knew it all along.

No, no it shouldn't have :no:

Witch Hunt is one of the most bad ass songs in all of music, but TOO SHORT! Obviously, The Weapon has lyrics which can be applied to so many facets of life. I would love to hear that song played live. It is very powerful.

The Weapon for me, although WH is very close. I love the way the middle section of Weapon builds to the killer guitar solo. When I listen to this song while driving down the road, it makes me pound the steering wheel. One of the band's best overall, IMO.
  • Like 2

I'm so torn between Witch Hunt and The Enemy Within, but I'm using a line from The Enemy Within for my senior quote so I chose that one instead.
  • Like 1

I'm so torn between Witch Hunt and The Enemy Within, but I'm using a line from The Enemy Within for my senior quote so I chose that one instead.

Which line, if I may be so nosey?

"It takes a little more persistence to get up and go the distance." :ebert:

Edited by thegirlintherushshirt
  • Like 2

Which line, if I may be so nosey?

"It takes a little more persistence to get up and go the distance." :ebert:

Very cool! I, however, would have gone with something like, "My tongue tastes like tin!"

Alien: Resurrection is way more entertaining than Alien3. Fact.