• Part 2- The Weapon
    • Part 3- Witch Hunt
    • Part 4- Freeze

Witch Hunt

The Weapon

The Enemy Within

In that order.....

I second this :codger:

Only because you have good taste most of the time...... :)

Easy, easy. The Weapon is one of my all time favorites. A close second is The Enemy Within.

Witch Hunt? I tired of it after its constant inclusion on recent tours. I'm sure I'll find the love again but for now it's just not high on the list.

• Like 1

Depends on the day but it's never Freeze. I voted for Witch Hunt but I also love The Enemy Within and The Weapon...
  • Like 1

The Enemy Within. Fantastic track off of one of my mostest favoritest albums. The drums kill it on this one.

2nd: The Weapon for its badass guitar solo and Geddy's vocals.

3rd: Witch Hunt. Good on the album, insanely powerful on p/g tour and Snakes and Arrows Live. Alex really makes it heavier on the live versions which I am grateful for.

4th: Freeze. Not a bad tune by any means, I actually like this one a lot, but it doesn't hold a candle to the other 3.

• Like 1

1: Witch Hunt

2: The Enemy Within

3: The Weapon

4: Freeze

All the songs are Rush classics, but Witch Hunt is by far one of my favourite Rush songs anyway.

They're all fantastic songs, although Freeze is a little less fantastic than the others. But I chose Witch Hunt. I especially love its dark, ominous intro.
  • Like 1

Freeze is really growing on me though...
  • Like 2

I don't care what ANY of you say..."The Enema Within" should NEVER be put in the bottom of ANY list!

"Witch Hunt" is great (GUP live VHS mix is the best version), "The Weapon" is good in an 80's new-wave way, and "Freeze" is a great return-to-form for the latter-days of Rush. However, "The Enema Within" simply drains the swamp of the rest of them; as unique an 80's Rush track if there ever was one. Moody, deep, and even somewhat menacing, "The Enema Within" has great bottom-end runs from Geddy. And, the mix is great, keyboards are thick and lush but they actually FIT the song without overpower keeping it from becoming an 80's cheeze-fest.

"The Enema Within" is one of Rush's most solidly formed not watered-down tasty biscuits of any era.

Freeze is really growing on me though...

I really love those parts at 1:40 and 3:37. Remixed version especially.

Undoubtedly Witch Hunt.

I love The Enemy Within though.

I do love the Enemy Within. Witch Hunt and The Weapon are just amazing though. Emotional and almost visual.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!