Who is the greatest person on this forum?

yyz211282

Just a few (there's many more)

Narpski

Loraine

Tombstone

Losingit2k

Rush Goober

Led

Kenny

YYZ

Xanadu

Greyfriar my German friend!

And many many many more of you. Practically all of ya! You can't just choose 1, or 10 of you guys! I love you all!

I forgot so many important people I talk to a lot on here! Which is like all of you.

Edited by Pars123

I honestly would have to say the admins for without them, there would be no TRF.

You are right.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank whomever (is it you 73?) who started this forum and keep it going and never ask us for a dime. TRF has brought me more enjoyment and laughter than I can tell anyone. And it contains the greatest group of human beings on the face of the earth as well!

So, from the heart :heart: :heart: :heart: , a very big and very sincere: THANK YOU!!!

I sure would love to buy 73 a drink (or as many as he wants) some day.

First of all, if you dig far enough, you will find the story of how TRF came to be...

i've shared MANY drinks with all 3 admins and most of the mods here...

I too, could not pick just one...

so THIS pic represents a few...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUSH%20stuf/pagscon08/DSCF2742.jpg

PARTY AT THE EXXON !!!! :haz:

*edited because it's been AGES since i posted a pic from photobucket to here... ha ha ha

Where did that happen, that you were able to get so many TRF people together at once?

I honestly would have to say the admins for without them, there would be no TRF.

You are right.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank whomever (is it you 73?) who started this forum and keep it going and never ask us for a dime. TRF has brought me more enjoyment and laughter than I can tell anyone. And it contains the greatest group of human beings on the face of the earth as well!

So, from the heart :heart: :heart: :heart: , a very big and very sincere: THANK YOU!!!

First of all, if you dig far enough, you will find the story of how TRF came to be...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUSH%20stuf/pagscon08/DSCF2742.jpg

*edited because it's been AGES since i posted a pic from photobucket to here... ha ha ha

Where did that happen, that you were able to get so many TRF people together at once?

Awww! I love the picture!! That's one of my dreams - to get as many of us together in one location for a real Rush fest and take a group shot. I'd have it framed and hang it on my wall. And place a candle in front of it!

All hail The Rush Forum members! And Lorraine too. Even if she does love The Speed of Love. :laughing guy: And is a ninny.

• Like 1

ME! Who else?? :joker:

Actually I like Janie, but then I like Amy, but then I like Jaime, but then I like Frippy, but then I better shut up in case I piss babycat off and a load of others! I can't pick one! Gangster might punch me if I reveal her sexual secrets!

Oh are we not talking about hottest woman? :( :boohoo:

Never mind then... :cheers: :ebert:

:outtahere:

Treeduck is the my best friend on here. Thanks, friend across the pond! :D-13:

He's my older metal head brother that I never had!!! :haz:

Answering the question though, everyone is great, nice, just all in all awesome people!!! :cool:

Cheers,

frippy

:notworthy: :smoke: :givebeer:

• Like 1

ME! Who else?? :joker:

Actually I like Janie, but then I like Amy, but then I like Jaime, but then I like Frippy, but then I better shut up in case I piss babycat off and a load of others! I can't pick one! Gangster might punch me if I reveal her sexual secrets!

Oh are we not talking about hottest woman? :( :boohoo:

Never mind then... :cheers: :ebert:

:outtahere:

Treeduck is the my best friend on here. Thanks, friend across the pond! :D-13:

He's my older metal head brother that I never had!!! :haz:

Answering the question though, everyone is great, nice, just all in all awesome people!!! :cool:

Cheers,

frippy

:notworthy: :smoke: :givebeer:

Duck, you always want beer!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You are right.

I just notice The Rush Forum t-shirts! Where do we get one?

• Like 1

You are right.

Party at the EXXON was LEGENDARY !!!! It was in 2008 at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ. We had TRF peeps from ALL OVER THE WORLD at this gig man.

it was epic.

• Like 4

You are right.

Party at the EXXON was LEGENDARY !!!! It was in 2008 at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ. We had TRF peeps from ALL OVER THE WORLD at this gig man.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

You are right.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

I'm way in the background....

• Like 1

You are right.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

I found another one in the PAGSCON thread with Necro in this one...

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll455/edtguy/ExxonTailgate07122008.jpg

it'll take me a few to name everyone...

lets see, theres: ladirushfan80, sundog, Digital man, Ghost Girl, 73, Blonde 77th, troutman, different strings, hatchet axe & saw, the sweet science, failte, Ceej. Necro, Test 4 vital signs, Pags, Pass The Ammunition, Natch, Slacker, Geddys Mullet, metaldad, Lost in Xanadu ... who am i missing? did i get everyone? who took the dang picture??? :LOL:

• Like 3

No offense to Narpski, but he hasn't been here long enough to be the greatest. The people in this picture who have been here since the beginning of the forum, or close to it, now ------------ they are the greatest!!!

No offense to Narpski, but he hasn't been here long enough to be the greatest. The people in this picture who have been here since the beginning of the forum, or close to it, now ------------ they are the greatest!!!

Agreed and no offense taken..... :)
  • Like 1

You are right.

I just notice The Rush Forum t-shirts! Where do we get one?

Haaaa!!

Oh yeah! :dweez: :7up: :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

You are right.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

lets see, theres: ladirushfan80, sundog, Digital man, Ghost Girl, 73, Blonde 77th, troutman, different strings, hatchet axe & saw, the sweet science, failte, Ceej. Necro, Test 4 vital signs, Pags, Pass The Ammunition, Natch, Slacker, Geddys Mullet, metaldad, Lost in Xanadu ... who am i missing? did i get everyone? who took the dang picture??? :LOL:

Tick and MetalDad (I think).

Which one is LIX??

You are right.

it was epic.

Ed is on the far left,

Forgot his user name. :D This is for DM!! :digi: :LOL:

• Like 1

You are right.

LRF, I'm pretty sure the TRF origin story has ever been posted. That has been by design

For me it will always be Mike2112,. our esteemed admin stepped down, as it was his idea initially, but if not for 1-0-01-0-0-1 and Ghostgirl helping him it would have taken shape or form. GG gave me my member title almost immediately and it really has littel to do with my namesake song.

The three of them will never know, even though I probably tell them every time I see them, how much this place means to me. They had a profound effect on my life. It is said in your darkest hour you will find out who your friends are, that is truer than I could have ever believed.

I can say with 100% honesty that my life would not be what it is today without the three of them.

Edited by Digital Man
  • Like 6

You are right.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

Which one is LIX??

OMG!!!!!!!!!! you're right i TOTALLY forgot TICK!!! :wacko:

egads.. time for me to STOP baking the rolls.... :smoke:

• Like 1

You are right.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

Which one is LIX??

I said I am way in the background... I was likely in WI at the time :LOL:
  • Like 3

You are right.

LRF, I'm pretty sure the TRF origin story has ever been posted. That has been by design

For me it will always be Mike2112,. our esteemed admin stepped down, as it was his idea initially, but if not for 1-0-01-0-0-1 and Ghostgirl helping him it would have taken shape or form. GG gave me my member title almost immediately and it really has littel to do with my namesake song.

The three of them will never know, even though I probably tell them every time I see them, how much this place means to me. They had a profound effect on my life. It is said in your darkest hour you will find out who your friends are, that is truer than I could have ever believed.

I can say with 100% honesty that my life would not be what it is today without the three of them.

There's something beyond special about a band that would attract such people to them.

• Like 5

You are right.

perhaps because i've heard the story that's why i thought it was in here some where... :huh:

and TRUTH! :goodone:

You are right.

it was epic.

Yay!

Who's who in the pic?

Which one is LIX??

I said I am way in the background... I was likely in WI at the time :LOL:

:LOL:

Being stuck at the Exxon was actually a "Blessing in disguise". :7up: :haz: :D :rush:

• Like 2

After reading this entire thread I think it should be titled "Who is the biggest ASS KISSER on this forum?" instead.

Well, with a post like that, we know who it's NOT!

• Like 3

After reading this entire thread I think it should be titled "Who is the biggest ASS KISSER on this forum?" instead.

Well, with a post like that, we know who it's NOT!

Duh! Who wants to be the biggest ass kisser? Apart from Treeduck, obviously.