So I had this scary TRF nightmare

Mara

I never remember my dreams... at all. :huh:

Could I have a sample of your blood, please? Whatever dream immunities you have, I want......

I would sell my soul to Satan himself to have no memories of my dreams. :doh: :LOL:

I don't know how old you are, but as I got older, my dream recall vanished. The past ten years, it has really gotten bad. When I was younger, I remembered every detail of my dreams whether I wanted to or not. I can't remember them at all now no matter how hard I try. Sometimes I recall a detail here and there, or I awaken with an overall sense of what I dreamed.

Very true. At the moment I awake I can recall if it was a pleasant dream or a bad one but that's about it.....
  • Like 1

Could I have a sample of your blood, please? Whatever dream immunities you have, I want......

I would sell my soul to Satan himself to have no memories of my dreams. :doh: :LOL:

I don't know how old you are, but as I got older, my dream recall vanished. The past ten years, it has really gotten bad. When I was younger, I remembered every detail of my dreams whether I wanted to or not. I can't remember them at all now no matter how hard I try. Sometimes I recall a detail here and there, or I awaken with an overall sense of what I dreamed.

I'm on Lexapro, which often causes intense and very strange dreams. It's abated considerably since I first started taking it but once in a while I get some real doozies. Not actual terrifying nightmares or anything, just very very weird.

I also remember this particular dream quite well because it was just prior to waking up, and I described it in detail to my husband shortly thereafter.

I just started on Cymbalta less than a week ago and I can attest to the wacky dreams. I feel weird too...... :|

I just started on Cymbalta less than a week ago and I can attest to the wacky dreams. I feel weird too...... :|

The Lexapro had me "go for main engine start" for about 10 days at first, then it started doing its job and I settled down. It also banjaxed my appetite for a short while.

The Lexapro had me "go for main engine start" for about 10 days at first, then it started doing its job and I settled down. It also banjaxed my appetite for a short while.

This is my first experience with anything like this and my third different drug attempt. I am going to try and stick with it and hope things calm down at some point and I can get back to life as I once knew it. Thanks for the response BTW..... :)

Rapidly approaching 53, I take no medications, and I make a point to not eat or drink anything sweet or caffeinated before bedtime.

My brain just doesn't shut OFF...... :rage: On rare occasion, I do sleep soundly, with little to no vivid dreams, but most sleep sessions are interrupted....LOUDLY. :facepalm:

That's funny,

I am the same way. But last night I had a dream and it was so detailed. Then I woke up for a bit then fell back to sleep. The dream continued. I cannot remember the last time that happened.

• Like 1

That's funny,

I am the same way. But last night I had a dream and it was so detailed. Then I woke up for a bit then fell back to sleep. The dream continued. I cannot remember the last time that happened.

That happens to me often too - dreams continuing. Also, sometimes it feels as if the dream lasted for hours, such an epic dream it was, from start to finish. Too bad I don't remember them anymore.

It frustrates me all the more because I often dream about, believe it or not, Alex, Geddy or Neil - sometimes all three are in the dream - but it is usually just one of them. We're all such good friends too in the dream. They tell Lorraine everything. :LOL:

What I have noticed is that the very first dream I have is usually a nightmare. :scared:

That's funny,

That happens to me often too - dreams continuing. Also, sometimes it feels as if the dream lasted for hours, such an epic dream it was, from start to finish. Too bad I don't remember them anymore.

It frustrates me all the more because I often dream about, believe it or not, Alex, Geddy or Neil - sometimes all three are in the dream - but it is usually just one of them. We're all such good friends too in the dream. They tell Lorraine everything. :LOL:

What I have noticed is that the very first dream I have is usually a nightmare. :scared:

On a few occasions, I've woken up from a dream, and I could still picture it in my head, and I've desperately tried to get back to sleep again straight away in the hope of getting back into that dream setting, having enjoyed it so much. I've never managed it, though.

I think this entire dream sequence ca be understood as an attempt by Mara to deal with a tragic event IRL, that is, the recent nuptials of her heartthrob (as well as that of tens of millions of women, and who knows maybe some men, too), the Sexiest Man Alive, Mr. Adam Levine.

We all need to be supportive of Mara and all of those dealing with what must seem like a cruel world and hopeless situation in this difficult time.

DId he really get married or are you making that up? I avoid celebrity gossip stuff like I would someone puking Ebola-infected blood. Apparently you don't. ;)

It's on the front f***ing page of the CNN website.

Guess it serves me right to look at that digital rag.:)

I think this entire dream sequence ca be understood as an attempt by Mara to deal with a tragic event IRL, that is, the recent nuptials of her heartthrob (as well as that of tens of millions of women, and who knows maybe some men, too), the Sexiest Man Alive, Mr. Adam Levine.

We all need to be supportive of Mara and all of those dealing with what must seem like a cruel world and hopeless situation in this difficult time.

DId he really get married or are you making that up? I avoid celebrity gossip stuff like I would someone puking Ebola-infected blood. Apparently you don't. ;)

Guess it serves me right to look at that digital rag. :)

You're f***ing kidding me. I have to say that's one downside of the internet and constant access to everything in a few keystrokes - it takes a lot of effort to avoid idiotic pointless crap.

• Like 1

Very true. At the moment I awake I can recall if it was a pleasant dream or a bad one but that's about it.....

I have this problem too. Every once in a great while I'll remember my dreams, and it's either a really good or really bad one. Rush dreams I usually remember for some reason. :)

I have this problem too. Every once in a great while I'll remember my dreams, and it's either a really good or really bad one. Rush dreams I usually remember for some reason. :)

Add me to the list. I think I had an interesting dream right before waking up, but then all I could remember was a vague sense of it being interesting...

• Like 1

Add me to the list. I think I had an interesting dream right before waking up, but then all I could remember was a vague sense of it being interesting...

Exactly.....

Exactly.....

I can recall my dreams quite well. Sometimes I'll actually get up and jot them down. Great for writing stories. I love the wet ones

Guess it serves me right to look at that digital rag. :)

You're f***ing kidding me. I have to say that's one downside of the internet and constant access to everything in a few keystrokes - it takes a lot of effort to avoid idiotic pointless crap.

Yeah, you might be the one that hates celebrity news as much as I do. But it's impossible to get away from. Even on Jeopardy today, one of the categories was about the talentless Katy Perry...granted it was the teen tournament but still.