Only one instrumental on the next tour...PICK!!!

yyz211282

Another F*cking Poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. You heard the man!

• La Villa Strangiato
    • YYZ
    • Where's My Thing?
    • Leave That Thing Alone
    • Limbo
    • Main Monkey Business
    • Hope
    • Malignant Narcissism

1. La Villa

2. MN (extended)

YYZ is always welcome

The rest I can take or leave

LTTA and WMT are great but theyve been enough recently.

MMN and Limbo are fine but too plodding live. Rather have an actual song over them.

I hope no Hope

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

I would rather hear a creative combo instrumental of old songs we will never hear again and haven't heard in years. All long one at that...... :haz: :cool:
  • Like 3

I would rather hear a creative combo instrumental of old songs we will never hear again and haven't heard in years. All long one at that...... :haz: :cool:

Don't we all, Narp...don't we all?

• Like 1

Anyone who didn't pick La Villa needs to get their head checked out by the nearest doctor ASAP

:smash: <-----------------------------------------------Obamacare doctor. Best I could do......
  • Like 5

Anyone who didn't pick La Villa needs to get their head checked out by the nearest doctor ASAP

It is the instrumental to end all instrumentals. It is the only epic instrumental. Sure, there are some weird-ass tracks on Ummagumma and I'm sure there are some long multi-part ELP and Yes tracks, and Genesis has a number of awesome instrumental songs, and probably lots of people will suggest other great, great tracks. But La Villa Strangiato is the ultimate. The strange city. Pure love.

• Like 1

It is the instrumental to end all instrumentals. It is the only epic instrumental. Sure, there are some weird-ass tracks on Ummagumma and I'm sure there are some long multi-part ELP and Yes tracks, and Genesis has a number of awesome instrumental songs, and probably lots of people will suggest other great, great tracks. But La Villa Strangiato is the ultimate. The strange city. Pure love.

Well said, I would add that Alex's solo is the solo to end all solos. Those volume swells...chills
  • Like 2

Well said, I would add that Alex's solo is the solo to end all solos. Those volume swells...chills

Right! And, we I was chatting yesterday about how the second solo is also a freakout scorchfest, but people rarely mention it. Alex just goes completely apeshit on that thing!

• Like 1

Right! And, we I was chatting yesterday about how the second solo is also a freakout scorchfest, but people rarely mention it. Alex just goes completely apeshit on that thing!

Definitely one of Alex's crazier solos. A real face melter

On the next tour, I want to hear La Villa Strangiato as it is meant to be heard live with no polka intro and no Alex rant...the real deal with the classical guitar intro or the one as heard on ESL... where he shreds the f**k out at the end of the intro.
  • Like 6

I'd like another Broon's Bane type thing and at the very end we'd hear the opening notes of La Villa and the place would go completely nuts. And then, if we found out the new song was called "Broon's Return" . . .
  • Like 1

I'd like another Broon's Bane type thing and at the very end we'd hear the opening notes of La Villa and the place would go completely nuts. And then, if we found out the new song was called "Broon's Return" . . .

...And then Broon returns to produce the next album.

• Like 4

...And then Broon returns to produce the next album.

^^^^^^^^ :wub: :rose:

Scars, The Weapon, Red Sector A etc.......... :dweez: :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg/250px-Disco_ball4.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg/250px-Disco_ball4.jpg

They just played Red Sector A last tour. Tired of that one.

They just played Red Sector A last tour. Tired of that one.

I tease. I was more thinking of stuff from the vault. Deep, deep cuts....... Lessons and Something For Nothing must be mixed in somewhere..... :haz:
  • Like 1