Got a Neo Clone for my birthday

I've tried many chorus pedals in my local guitar center before without much satisfaction. Everything has sounded too muddy to the point where even on clean tones it's gross. However, my dad found the EHX Neo Clone online, and after watching some YouTube videos on it he surprised me with this beauty when I came home this weekend.

I gotta say, I recommend it to anyone looking for a good chorus pedal. I tested it out by playing some Between The Wheels and Xanadu and it sounds great. Definitely happy to add this one to my ever growing collection.

How much do those run generally? I have a Zoom G3 for effects when I want them and there are several choruses on there, but I've never been completely happy with them.

How much do those run generally? I have a Zoom G3 for effects when I want them and there are several choruses on there, but I've never been completely happy with them.

$60-70. Decent price for a pedal, and that's what you'd pay for your standard run of the mill Crybaby wah.

I have been fighting tooth and nail to find a chorus pedal that didn't sound like pure watered down ass when I played it and I'm extremely happy I came across the Neo Clone.

$60-70. Decent price for a pedal, and that's what you'd pay for your standard run of the mill Crybaby wah.

I have been fighting tooth and nail to find a chorus pedal that didn't sound like pure watered down ass when I played it and I'm extremely happy I came across the Neo Clone.

Cool! I'll try and find one to check out.