Speed Of Love: Why No Love (

Segue Myles

I would be satisfied with just Fleetwood Mac, to be honest with you.

I would have loved to have gone. I love my Stevie Nicks and I have never seen them in concert.

Are there any live DVDs? I have the Classic Rock Rumours DVD, but I've never seen any live stuff, except on Youtube.

Played this tune at night along with "Cold Fire" on the Florida beaches.

Oh man. I thought Florida had it bad in 2004 when it was hit by four hurricanes in just a few weeks: Ivan, Jeanne, Frances, and Charley. I had NO IDEA that someone would have the indecency to accost Florida's beaches yet again with such a heartless assault as the 1-2 punch of "Speed of Suck" and "Sh*t Fire" played back to back within at LEAST 35 years of the anniversaries of those storms. Phruck, dude...give Florida a chance to recover before raping their beaches with such filth!!!

Yeah well,

With idiots like you in the world. Some one has to correct the mistake!! :LOL:

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1293481398778_6057107.png

I wouldn't know,

What was your experience like? :kisshug:

• Like 1

I would have loved to have gone. I love my Stevie Nicks and I have never seen them in concert.

Are there any live DVDs? I have the Classic Rock Rumours DVD, but I've never seen any live stuff, except on Youtube.

I have no idea. The only band I have any real interest in and follow today is Rush. Cultist that I am.

I would have liked to have seen FM for old time's sake. And just to see Stevie.

harsh...lorraine she released an amazing album a couple of years back, and from a young mans perspective I think she has aged gracefully and still looks beautiful! I really love her and would rank her music, including the latest, above any of the modern crop of female artists.

I really think she looks fantastic! She looks her age and she looks happy.

harsh...lorraine she released an amazing album a couple of years back, and from a young mans perspective I think she has aged gracefully and still looks beautiful! I really love her and would rank her music, including the latest, above any of the modern crop of female artists.

I agree she doesn't look THAT bad. I was never a big Stevie fan and think a majority of her solo career is vastly VASTLY over hyped. Although Bella Donna and Her recent In your Dreams are works of stunning art.

Mick

http://assets.noisey.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/31ff6eb65350ff6e7d807d5985f4be41.jpg

• Like 2

I have no idea. The only band I have any real interest in and follow today is Rush. Cultist that I am.

I would have liked to have seen FM for old time's sake. And just to see Stevie.

I saw them,

They opened up for Rush back in 1981 :codger: :D

Not Fleetwood Mac though. Thank goodness. :P

Edited by troutman

I agree she doesn't look THAT bad. I was never a big Stevie fan and think a majority of her solo career is vastly VASTLY over hyped. Although Bella Donna and Her recent In your Dreams are works of stunning art.

Mick

Agreed. She has had some splendid singles, and all her albums have some classic Stevie tracks. I quite like Trouble In Shangri-La and Rooms Of Fire is one of my favourite songs.

Like Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham, their most consistent great work involved Fleetwood Mac.

I must also add that the album Buckingham Nicks is a masterpiece. As good as Rumours in its own unique way!

• Like 1

http://assets.noisey.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/31ff6eb65350ff6e7d807d5985f4be41.jpg

That dog looks more like Geddy.

• Like 2

Once I have finished Vapor Trails I am going to spin CP. It is one of the bands most underrated albums methinks. Better than Signals for one...

Once I have finished Vapor Trails I am going to spin CP. It is one of the bands most underrated albums methinks. Better than Signals for one...

:blink:

Edited by KennyLee
  • Like 4

:blink:

:blink: :wacko: :( :o :facepalm:

• Like 2

Oh Segue.....the cute/horrifying statements you make/

Mixk

• Like 1

I have slightly amended my opinion of the song. It's still not a favourite, but I am finding it . . . a bit . . . just a bit . . . catchy. When I think about the things I love about the band, this is not a title that jumps into my melon. I had always sort of divorced this tune from the Rush catalogue a bit. Then, because of this thread, I listened to the song a bit more, and surprisingly I realized that I could appreciate it as a pop song. I generally don't care for generic "pop songs" in the tradtional sense, but Speed of Love seems to be a decently-crafted song with a melody that leaves a bit of an impression, and just because it doesn't blow me away doesn't mean I can't listen to it. I don't think I belong on the list, Lorraine, but at least I won't be as quick to hit the skip button.
  • Like 1

When I think of Rush, this song doesn't pop into my head either. It is on my list of favorite songs, but nowhere near the top. My computer is acting strange today (shutting off by itself). If I wasn't afraid of losing the precious contents of my little USB stick due to my computer shutting down, I'd get it out and point you to the part of the song that I love the most. If it hadn't been for that part, the song would just be another song.

Having said that, after the S&A vs. CA thread, I don't care what anyone here thinks of any one of us loving The Speed of Love. It boggles my mind that anyone could think S&A is superior to CA in any way. But, to each his own. That's how Rush sells albums and concert tickets and keeps in business.