2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

The pick that Fatty Ice threw in the second half was unbelievable! There wasn't another Falcon player within 10 yards of it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KktyVM0s33Q/UCS97iUKnWI/AAAAAAAAACM/W8crqP5-aV0/s320/MattyIce.jpg

Fail

B0i6chrIAAAAm1P.jpg

Yah, the Failcons FAILED, alright...... :facepalm: :facepalm: Blew a 21-0 lead and lost 22-21........

That's how I like the Failclowns, and it's what they do best! :D-13:

No, no, NO! You were supposed to have rooted for the Fails this week! They had to beat the Lions to help the Packers!! DON'T YOU GET IT??!!! :o :D

Bears getting run over by New England :( Brady and Gronk making it look easy.

First INT of the day for Cutler, and likely won't be his last.

Da Bears will be overhauling the defense in the off-season.....via the draft, trades, free agency, wahatever it takes.

Fail

B0i6chrIAAAAm1P.jpg

Yah, the Failcons FAILED, alright...... :facepalm: :facepalm: Blew a 21-0 lead and lost 22-21........

No, no, NO! You were supposed to have rooted for the Fails this week! They had to beat the Lions to help the Packers!! DON'T YOU GET IT??!!! :o :D

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Did the Buccaneers' cheerleaders try to distract the Vikings?

ap_rams_buccaneers_football_67365452.jpg?w=1000&h=665

Minnesota’s Blair Walsh hit a 38-yard field goal as time expired in the fourth quarter push the Vikings-Bucs game to overtime, despite Tampa Bay pulling out all the stops to try and disrupt Minnesota’s final drive. The Vikings started at their own 20-yard-line with 1:57 remaining, and during the two-minute warning, the Tampa Bay cheerleaders walked on the field and performed a routine directly in front of the Vikings.

http://fat.gfycat.com/HarmoniousIgnorantAmericanrobin.webm

• Like 1

Tom Brady's all done.

Clearly, he is a shell of his former self. He and Roethlisberger should both be gracious and step aside. It's a young man's game.....

• Like 1

Tom Brady's all done.

Clearly, he is a shell of his former self. He and Roethlisberger should both be gracious and step aside. It's a young man's game.....

Peyton Manning should go with them. Since coming back from his neck injury he's done nothing but embarrass himself.

• Like 2

Redskins 20-Cowboys 17.

Is this year's media love affair with the Cowboys over?

Let's hope so.

Hope? The NFL media laughs at your hope...... :laughing guy: The NFL Media has but one Holy Trinity, and it is NYC-Boston-Dallas. Any other team or area is nothing more than pond scum.....

• Like 1

Fail

B0i6chrIAAAAm1P.jpg

I for one, who has lived in Michigan for (practically) my whole life, and grew up not liking pro football because the Detroit Lions have sucked my whole life was quite happy and surprised by the final score! was a great game!!!

The Lions are doing well. Nice thing to have in the "D" :)

:ebert:

• Like 1

Fail

B0i6chrIAAAAm1P.jpg

I for one, who has lived in Michigan for (practically) my whole life, and grew up not liking pro football because the Detroit Lions have sucked my whole life was quite happy and surprised by the final score! was a great game!!!

The Lions are doing well. Nice thing to have in the "D" :)

:ebert:

I don't mind the Lions winning Amy, but I was a bit upset when the SAINTS lost to them the previous week! :boohoo:

Rams acquire Mark Barron for a 4th- and a 6th-rounder

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 28, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/bargain-bin-crate1.jpg?w=250

Less than three years ago, Mark Barron was the seventh overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft by the Buccaneers.

Today, he was acquired by the Rams for far less than that.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Rams gave up two picks, a fourth- and a sixth-rounder, to acquire the strong safety.

The Rams no longer have the bounty of picks they once did thanks to the Robert Griffin III deal, but that’s still a pretty small cost for a player who was once thought to be a game-changer.

The deal underscores how he wasn’t a good fit with coach Lovie Smith, too similar in skill to DaShon Goldson. It also shows the value of picks the current General Manager did not make.

• Like 1

Bucs trade Jonathan Casillas to Patriots

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 28, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptnky2exzju2n2vmmdzlmduwnmy3zdvjngmxnjzkmmu1-e1408828065886.jpeg?w=212

Mark Barron isn’t the only player traded away by the Buccaneers just before the NFL trade deadline.

Tampa Bay also traded linebacker Jonathan Casillas to New England, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

The 27-year-old Casillas has been a backup for most of his NFL career and has played in five games with the Bucs this year. There’s no immediate word on what the Patriots gave up to acquire Casillas, but it’s likely a late-round pick conditioned on Casillas reaching a certain level of playing time.

This is the third straight year that the Patriots have added a player to their defense at the trade deadline. Last year they acquired defensive tackle Isaac Sopoaga in a trade with the Eagles, and two years ago they acquired cornerback Aqib Talib in a trade with the Buccaneers.

If you watched football in the early 70s (like I did), every Sunday morning there was a 1 hour show recapping the previous week's games... here was some of the music that was played.... (I think there are 4 separate songs in this video). It sure brings back memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4E0AXU2myM

• Like 1