2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

The whole NFC looks like shit today!

For 20 minutes, the Green & Gold looked shitty. Then, they woke up and started playing good football. Packers WIN!! :haz: :haz:

Yeah...but you were playing the Jets...

The Jets....with a strong defense, a strong running game, and an improved QB named Geno. The Jets are pushovers no longer.

Neither are the Browns! :oops:

• Like 1

Denver's defense is pretty atrocious. I don't know who's going to win the AFC. Right now, Cincinnati looks as good as anyone...

Don't know if it was a fluke but the Chargers Defense Looked pretty good today and the offense finally woke up.

Denver's defense is pretty atrocious. I don't know who's going to win the AFC. Right now, Cincinnati looks as good as anyone...

Don't know if it was a fluke but the Chargers Defense Looked pretty good today and the offense finally woke up.

He may be disliked by many, but Philip Rivers doesn't bow down to anyone. When he's hot, he can destroy any defense. The Chargers always seem to be the most talented team that always screws up its season.

• Like 1

Bears playing like shit tonight :(

And they made fools of Michaels & Collinsworth, who love to patronize the "losing" team every week. :laughing guy:

And they made fools of Michaels & Collinsworth, who love to patronize the "losing" team every week. :laughing guy:

How could I forget that sometimes Cutler gets his shit together and does everything in the 4th quarter?

Oh, and that unsportsmanlike conduct on Kaepernick was hilarious :LOL:

How could I forget that sometimes Cutler gets his shit together and does everything in the 4th quarter?

Oh, and that unsportsmanlike conduct on Kaepernick was hilarious :LOL:

I'm all for getting rid of the nasty in-your-face taunting, but a penalty for "inappropriate language"? It's the National Football League - not a Sunday church social..... :eh:

• Like 1

http://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/silver-elo-table-1-week3.png?w=305&h=894

http://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/silver-elo-table-2-week33.png?w=610&h=1046

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

As a Falcons fan, that game had me elated.

I have to imagine if you were a Bucs fan however, that would have to be pretty hard to watch.

As a Falcons fan, that game had me elated.

I have to imagine if you were a Bucs fan however, that would have to be pretty hard to watch.

It was pretty hard to watch if you were any kind football fan, unless you enjoy slapstick football...

Boom! Philly beat the Redskins to go 3-0!

They're having a go at the Niners right now. Kap just threw a horrible pick six.

Well, the Eagles prove inept in the second half. In spite of a mediocre performance in many respects, looks like they'll prevail.

Hold on...poor clock management. Eagles will have 1:30 to score.