Jump to content


TRF members as Rush Album Ambassadors


  • Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

#21 sitboaf

sitboaf

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 562 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 11 July 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

I'll take Vapor Trails.  I would be an ambassador for Clockwork Angels as well, but I'm not sure it needs one?
Yeah it does—me!

Ged help us all...the Grinder dudes are invading the embassies.
I've worn out 3 CA cd's. I put in S&A the other day for perspective. I didn't make it past 2:20 on Far Cry before stopping it and slapping in CA.

How many times does one have to play a CD to wear it out?
depends what kind of needle you use ;)

Sponsored Post

#22 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14365 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 11 July 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

I'll take Vapor Trails.  I would be an ambassador for Clockwork Angels as well, but I'm not sure it needs one?
Yeah it does—me!

Ged help us all...the Grinder dudes are invading the embassies.
I've worn out 3 CA cd's. I put in S&A the other day for perspective. I didn't make it past 2:20 on Far Cry before stopping it and slapping in CA.

How many times does one have to play a CD to wear it out?
A ton. CA is such a serious incredible album.

#23 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21760 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

I'm taking Hemispheres and I'll fight anyone who tries to take it from me. :smash:

#24 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:41 AM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 11 July 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

I'll take Vapor Trails.  I would be an ambassador for Clockwork Angels as well, but I'm not sure it needs one?
Yeah it does—me!

Ged help us all...the Grinder dudes are invading the embassies.
I've worn out 3 CA cd's. I put in S&A the other day for perspective. I didn't make it past 2:20 on Far Cry before stopping it and slapping in CA.

How many times does one have to play a CD to wear it out?
A ton. CA is such a serious incredible album.

Yes.  Yes it is!

#25 len(songs)

len(songs)

    The Archivist

  • Members
  • 14676 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere
  • Interests:Not being Not

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

View Postx1yyz, on 12 July 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 11 July 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 11 July 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 11 July 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

I'll take Vapor Trails.  I would be an ambassador for Clockwork Angels as well, but I'm not sure it needs one?
Yeah it does—me!

Ged help us all...the Grinder dudes are invading the embassies.
I've worn out 3 CA cd's. I put in S&A the other day for perspective. I didn't make it past 2:20 on Far Cry before stopping it and slapping in CA.

How many times does one have to play a CD to wear it out?
A ton. CA is such a serious incredible album.

Yes.  Yes it is!
Indeed.

#26 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Presto for me!

#27 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

Roll the Bones

#28 Rutlefan

Rutlefan

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1927 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maryland
  • Interests:Things that roll and fly, esp. Alfa Romeo (God I love Alfas; it's an illness); Tolkien, classic sci-fi, history and such

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 12 July 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

I'm taking Hemispheres and I'll fight anyone who tries to take it from me. :smash:

KennyLee? (No offense, but I'll vote for Kenny. I suspect he sleeps with the LP sleeve.)

#29 Rutlefan

Rutlefan

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1927 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maryland
  • Interests:Things that roll and fly, esp. Alfa Romeo (God I love Alfas; it's an illness); Tolkien, classic sci-fi, history and such

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

I'll volunteer for Moving Picshperes -- Side one of MP and side two of Hemispheres. I'll promote that.

#30 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14365 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

I vote Rushgoober as ambassador for Vapor Trails or Feedback. He's the right person for the job. Much like Dennis Rodman as the national spokesman on mental health.

#31 WavesandWindows

WavesandWindows

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 470 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Ummm, sorry to put it out there, but I'm pretty sure I called for CA before you Tombstone, and I also called for Hemispheres before EagleMoon? Can I at least be like co-ambassador to one of you guys, or something like that?

#32 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14365 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

View PostWavesandWindows, on 12 July 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

Ummm, sorry to put it out there, but I'm pretty sure I called for CA before you Tombstone, and I also called for Hemispheres before EagleMoon? Can I at least be like co-ambassador to one of you guys, or something like that?
No problemo...all about sharing the load

#33 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

I can't decide which one I would represent better - Signals or Test For Echo.  Let me think about this a bit.

#34 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69627 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

Has anyone claimed 2112 yet?

#35 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3538 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 12 July 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

Has anyone claimed 2112 yet?
Surprisingly no, you can have it! :)

#36 len(songs)

len(songs)

    The Archivist

  • Members
  • 14676 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere
  • Interests:Not being Not

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

No contest for HYF then...? :D

Edited by len(songs), 12 July 2014 - 11:15 AM.


#37 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

View Postlen(songs), on 12 July 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

No contest for HYF then...? :D

I'd take it.   Especially now that I know Narpski hates it.

#38 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 15749 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

Give me Presto.  That poor album.....it's awesome though.

Mick

#39 len(songs)

len(songs)

    The Archivist

  • Members
  • 14676 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere
  • Interests:Not being Not

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

View PostLorraine, on 12 July 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

View Postlen(songs), on 12 July 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

No contest for HYF then...? :D

I'd take it.   Especially now that I know Narpski hates it.
No, I took it on the first page! I was commenting on how nobody else seemed to want it.

#40 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32227 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

View Postbluefox4000, on 12 July 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

Give me Presto.  That poor album.....it's awesome though.

Mick

Seems we are co-ambassadors then. Surprise surprise!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users