TRF members as Rush Album Ambassadors

RushBoingo

I had a weird and crazy thought. It seems out there that there are certain members on the forum that have a special devotion and love to a particular rush album, and others that are more defensive of albums that get more negative comments, therefore I thought maybe through group consensus there are certain members that could unofficial Album Ambassadors (though this is not official or anything, just an interesting project). Have someone to nominate, or want to nominate yourself? Put it in the comments, I can't wait for the bloodbath for people claiming to be the biggest Hemispheres and All the World's A Stage fan.

Though I personally love Power Windows to death, I think I would nominate myself as the Ambassador for the A Show Of Hands live album. I think it gets little respect when compared to its live album brethren, and I personally believe its the best of the old live albums due to the great sonic differences from the studio versions of the songs present.

• Like 1

Dibs on AFTK! Hah, beat you all to it.

Also, I'll nominate Narp n' Roll for ATWAS

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1

I'll take Vapor Trails. I would be an ambassador for Clockwork Angels as well, but I'm not sure it needs one?

Yeah it does—me!

Ged help us all...the Grinder dudes are invading the embassies.

I'll take Vapor Trails. I would be an ambassador for Clockwork Angels as well, but I'm not sure it needs one?

Yeah it does—me!

I've worn out 3 CA cd's. I put in S&A the other day for perspective. I didn't make it past 2:20 on Far Cry before stopping it and slapping in CA.

• Like 2

Yeah it does—me!

I've worn out 3 CA cd's. I put in S&A the other day for perspective. I didn't make it past 2:20 on Far Cry before stopping it and slapping in CA.

How many times does one have to play a CD to wear it out?

• Like 2

Yeah it does—me!

depends what kind of needle you use ;)

Yeah it does—me!

A ton. CA is such a serious incredible album.

• Like 2

Yeah it does—me!

Yes. Yes it is!

Yeah it does—me!

Yes. Yes it is!

Indeed.