LeBron James Goes Back to Cleveland!

Maverick

The riots likely will being tame... they are selling a crapload of these shirts apparently.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/251/files/2014/07/Fresh-Brew-Tees-850x560.jpg

BTW, who gives a flying fu**!! I gave up on the NBA years ago. :boo hiss:

Right with you. Sometime around the end of the Bird/Magic days. Adding flying was a nice touch BTW.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Right with you. Sometime around the end of the Bird/Magic days. Adding flying was a nice touch BTW.... :cheers:

Yeah,

It's become a circus. I became a fan back in the 70's. Yes a die hard Bucks fan forever. Even though they suck now. Back then and in to the early 90's I loved watching the NBA. Not any more. It's just lost a lot of soul. JMO.

I can still remember watching this,

It was awesome! The Bucks won to force a game 7 in Milwaukee. I was so sure they would win. Didn't happen. I was so upset. :( But hats off to Dave Cowens and company. They came in there and showed what they were made of. :cheers:

Yeah,

It's become a circus. I became a fan back in the 70's. Yes a die hard Bucks fan forever. Even though they suck now. Back then and in to the early 90's I loved watching the NBA. Not any more. It's just lost a lot of soul. JMO.

I have sat down and chatted with Jon McGlocklin in his house. I went to school with his daughter. Pretty funny, she had a party and as soon as her dad came home, all the guys were in the living room chatting with him, completely ignoring the girls :)

I stopped caring about the NBA since that strike/lockout in 1998.

• Like 1

Yeah,

I have sat down and chatted with Jon McGlocklin in his house. I went to school with his daughter. Pretty funny, she had a party and as soon as her dad came home, all the guys were in the living room chatting with him, completely ignoring the girls :)

I stopped caring about the NBA since that strike/lockout in 1998.

That is so cool!!

But sad about the party thing. :facepalm:

• Like 1

The riots likely will being tame... they are selling a crapload of these shirts apparently.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/251/files/2014/07/Fresh-Brew-Tees-850x560.jpg

:laughing guy:

This playoff season was a great one. The Spurs story is amazing, 5 titles in 15 years. I blame the media for hyping the wrong stories.
  • Like 3

This playoff season was a great one. The Spurs story is amazing, 5 titles in 15 years. I blame the media for hyping the wrong stories.

Good point. Gotta love Pop and Duncan.

• Like 1

LeBron James mural in Miami defaced.

http://www.cbssports...t-team-in-miami

LeBron knowingly feeds the hype, so I don't feel bad about the negative that comes his way.

I knew the diehard Heat fans wouldn't take it well.

Both of them...

• Like 2

Yawn. No more Lebron...time to move on... Hey the man just wanted to go home, and no amount of Mickey Arison's money or Pat Riley's savvy was stopping him. This South Floridian is OK with it.

D Wade, Chris Bosh. and Luol Deng-hmm.

Yep. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Only difference is that instead of "giving up on the NBA", I have never cared about it. I really, really hate basketball.

LeBron is an example of why I hate pro sports. Michael Jordan went to Chicago and turned them into winners. John Elway went to the Broncos and stuck with them until they were winners. There are countless other examples. So all of the idiots who burned their jerseys several years ago get to spend $100, a piece, on some new ones.

I can still remember watching this,

It was awesome! The Bucks won to force a game 7 in Milwaukee. I was so sure they would win. Didn't happen. I was so upset. :( But hats off to Dave Cowens and company. They came in there and showed what they were made of. :cheers:

That was awesome to watch again. I remember watching that as a kid in Boston and I was always assured the Celtics would always win no matter how impossible it seemed. I used to pattern my jump shot for awhile after Jo Jo White but after consistently missing my shots I had to develop my own.

• Like 1

LeBron James mural in Miami defaced.

http://www.cbssports...t-team-in-miami

LeBron knowingly feeds the hype, so I don't feel bad about the negative that comes his way.

I knew the diehard Heat fans wouldn't take it well.

Both of them...

:LOL: I enjoyed hearing about the mural in Miami, after hearing all the crap from those two Heat fans and there media saying Miami has more class then the mistake by the lake ( :zzz: so 70's) .. Regardless what people think outside Northeast Ohio it has been nice to have some positive news go our way for a change sports wise and landing the Republican convention (not talking politics) Big boost for businesses downtown Cleveland.

A friend of mine sent me this text:

Cavaliers projected starting lineup would be: Lebron James, Derrick Favors, Rudy Gay, Kevin Love, and Ramon Sessions.

It seems to make a message: Lebron favors gay love sessions.