Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

HYF. 8/10. The last 2 songs I could do without. The rest are good..... :)

Yet you don't like Vapor Trails. :facepalm:

Most of the songs are good...

Seriously Narp, give the 2013 remix another shot. It took a while but I can now listen to it without a problem. The songs have much better sonic clarity!

Or try it on a stereo instead of computer speakers/headphones. I'm going to try that and see how it works.

That's what I did. So much better!

Listened to CP again all the way through. Its about 1/2 to 2/3 good. Some winners and losers. It ends badly I must admit. Cold Fire and Everyday Glory not so good...... :)
  • Like 1

Listened to CP again all the way through. Its about 1/2 to 2/3 good. Some winners and losers. It ends badly I must admit. Cold Fire and Everyday Glory not so good...... :)

Cold Fire blows.

There's something about Everyday Glory I like. It's totally cornball, but it's easily the most "uplifting" song (musically) on the album. To me, it sounds like a Presto song with far better production, maybe that's why I like it.

CP used to be one of my favorites, then bit by bit I began noticing things I couldn't stand, now it's one of my least favorite Rush albums.

Edited by ZachenFoot
  • Like 1

Cold Fire blows.

There's something about Everyday Glory I like. It's totally cornball, but it's easily the most "uplifting" song (musically) on the album. To me, it sounds like a Presto song with far better production, maybe that's why I like it.

CP used to be one of my favorites, then bit by bit I began noticing things I couldn't stand, now it's one of my least favorite Rush albums.

I find Presto much better overall.....
  • Like 1

Cold Fire blows.

Not surprising, at our age, we prefer white noise...well, at least one of us, apparently.

I really like CP! a very decent 8/10 from me!

Cold Fire and Everyday Glory are two of my favourites from that album...

• Like 2

Cold Fire blows.

Great album,

Sound quality is toilet material. :LOL:

Cold Fire blows.

That's too bad,

It's awesome!! :7up: :rush:

Test For Echo is about 2/3 good as was CP. The sound and production is pleasant to my ear at least.....

Hahaha

This is a good thread. What a walk down TRF Memory Lane. Remember, Narps? :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Ahhh. The good ole days indeed... :sigh: :codger: A hug for you for making me smile :hug2:
  • Like 1

Hahaha

This is a good thread. What a walk down TRF Memory Lane. Remember, Narps? :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

The necropost :LOL:

Ah yes, this thread was historic!

I should do a re-review of Counterparts for old times sake and for a few laughs... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Yeah, we should all find a quiet corner for ourselves until the mayhem dies down. We can laugh over old threads.

I was looking to see if a thread was ever done for Geddy's best bass playing and instead found a lot of old threads that made me laugh. This was one of them. Seems like a really long time ago, but it was only last summer.

Yeah, we should all find a quiet corner for ourselves until the mayhem dies down. We can laugh over old threads.

I was looking to see if a thread was ever done for Geddy's best bass playing and instead found a lot of old threads that made me laugh. This was one of them. Seems like a really long time ago, but it was only last summer.

This one certainly was epic no doubt and a blast for me most certainly. It does seem like ages ago but as we well know aging throws the whole time thing out of wack. I haven't worked for over two years now and I can't believe its been that long. Seems like yesterday when I stopped... :sigh:

I really like CP! a very decent 8/10 from me!

Cold Fire and Everyday Glory are two of my favourites from that album...

I looked back and found this wonderful Segue-y gem

CP.......8/10..............Um...............naw.

Mick

• Like 2

I may have to go back through this one...I can't say I remember it too much :unsure: (which may just mean that I wasn't involved).