Nice. How much were they? The one in the middle.... :haz:

$8.99!!

Each? That's all?....

PW was 7.99, ATWAS was 8.99 and Power Windows was 7.99. :D

$8.99!!

Each? That's all?....

Wish I could remember what ATWAS cost me in 76'. Whatever it was it was a bargain at any price. My most prized musical possession to this day..... :)
  • Like 1

$8.99!!

Each? That's all?....

Wish I could remember what ATWAS cost me in 76'. Whatever it was it was a bargain at any price. My most prized musical possession to this day..... :)

76? ATWAS?

Thats a funny way of saying 87 and HYF!

Holy hell, good finds. I picked up Moving Pictures for $4 at a flea market last week. The guy never played it and it sounds great.

The guy never played it? If it was HYF I could understand but...... :)
  • Like 3

Holy hell, good finds. I picked up Moving Pictures for $4 at a flea market last week. The guy never played it and it sounds great.

The guy never played it? If it was ACDC I could understand but...... :)

Fixed.

• Like 2

I found HYF for £1 on vinyl in a charity shop.

Take that as you will.

• Like 1

The guy never played it? If it was post Bon Scott ACDC I could understand but...... :)

Fixed.

You, you :rage: fixed again.....
  • Like 1

The guy never played it? If it was any ACDC album ever, live, studio, or bootleg I could understand but...... :)

Fixed.

Oh Segue, you are so bang on correct. It makes me angry :rage: but only because it was me that should have realised the accuracy of all you say, my best buddy in all the world, my little buddy, buddy bud bud bud.....

Aww Narpski! You are so kind!

• Like 2

AC/DC is amazing with both Brian Johnson and Bon Scott. You guys are both missing out on some epic music.

I'm with Narpie here—the only good AC/DC is Bon Scott AC/DC.

• Like 1

I find Rush Lp'S at thrift stores all the time. I stopped buying because I have a mint copy of every Rush Lp. Play that Power

Windows and crank it up!!!!

I bought 2112 on 8-track a couple of weekends ago. Now I just need to find an 8-track player. I'm hoping my father-in-law has one in the basement somewhere.
  • Like 1

I bought 2112 on 8-track a couple of weekends ago. Now I just need to find an 8-track player. I'm hoping my father-in-law has one in the basement somewhere.

The worst part about 8-track tapes is that so many times they break songs in parts. Fade out, click/chachunk, fade back in.

• Like 2

The worst part about 8-track tapes is that so many times they break songs in parts. Fade out, click/chachunk, fade back in.

Yes—that's exactly what I'm curious about - where will that jarring break be in 2112?

The tape might not even play, for all I know.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

I have a few Rush 8-tracks myself. Found them at a flea market and couldn't pass them up. Never been a pre-recorded cassette person though so none of those.

Got plenty of vinyl though.

• Like 1

Lucky. the only time i'm ever at a thrift store is when I'm with my grandma, and the residents in her city are older so the records they own are too.

Not only the sound of vinyl, but the amazing gatefold album covers. I loved the triple panel All the World's a Stage with all the photos. I was glad that they reproduced that for the CD box sets, but it's just so damned small...

$8.99!!

Each? That's all?....

I got mine for free! :D :7up: