What happened to the Hallowed Hall?

greyfriar

Closed since burned off, overcrowding or due to illness?

I was wondering for a while now. :huh:

• Like 1

You guys are hall of famers in my book. This reminds me of the RRHOF dissing Rush for years.

I really think the mods should re-open the hall. The badges and the congratulation threads were a good thing. I loved it.

• Like 3

What is the Hallowed Hall?

It's the thread pinned below the TRF Software Update Updates. :)

I've looked at it but I'm not in it.... :(

When did you achieve Solar Federalist?

I don't remember exactly. Its no big deal anyway really. Its been a while back though. It didn't take long as I have almost 8000 posts in 9 months. A few of them are even good one's..... :LOL:
  • Like 2

I don't remember exactly. Its no big deal anyway really. Its been a while back though. It didn't take long as I have almost 8000 posts in 9 months. A few of them are even good one's..... :LOL:

Sometimes it takes time, that's all I can say... :) You're a great poster! :ebert:

• Like 1

Sometimes it takes time, that's all I can say... :) You're a great poster! :ebert:

And you are a darling for saying that..... :blush: :)
  • Like 1

And you are a darling for saying that..... :blush: :)

Aw..! :coy: :wub: :blush:
  • Like 1

Aren't you glad Al Gore invented the Internet?

• Like 3

It's no big deal that a few of us are not in the hall and that's not the reason why I asked. I just wanted to know how (and why) it came that the whole Solar Federalist thing abruptly died. Anybody? :huh:
  • Like 1

It's no big deal that a few of us are not in the hall and that's not the reason why I asked. I just wanted to know how (and why) it came that the whole Solar Federalist thing abruptly died. Anybody? :huh:

Honestly think it was less of a conscious decision and more about taking priorities.

For example, one thing (i think ghostgirl did this) that probably took a while was the merging off "created works" threads from general musician discussion. Practically this entire subforum is comprised of threads already existing in Making Modern Music.

http://www.therushfo...elf-indulgence/

Edited by Mr. IsNot

Honestly think it was less of a conscious decision and more about taking priorities.

For example, one thing (i think ghostgirl did this) that probably took a while was the merging off "created works" threads from general musician discussion. Practically this entire subforum is comprised of threads already existing in Making Modern Music.

http://www.therushfo...elf-indulgence/

I wasn't really aware that running a forum is so time-consuming for the admins or the mods. At a second glance I understand that it really, really is, but I hope one of them finds the time to re-open the hall. As I said before, I loved the whole idea.

So here's a big thanks and a cheers to all involved in running this forum. :cheers:

• Like 1