Tai Shan on next tour

YYZumbi

New threads tend to be few and far between here. I guess not any more.

When less was more. I used to look forward to a new subject now and then.... :wacko:

New threads tend to be few and far between here. I guess not any more.

When less was more. I used to look forward to a new subject now and then.... :wacko:

Maybe you could start one on the decline in maturity of Swedish Rush fans.

• Like 5

I think it would have a nice ambience live and I'm not joking.

If you consider the first time you ever heard booing at a Rush show "ambience" then... yeah.

• Like 5

Um, yeah... the Trinity has a warped sense of humor.... but I don't think even that warped. Don't get me wrong. I don't absolutely hate Tai Shan as much as the average fan (it has a nice melody and warm, fuzzy message that resonates with anyone who has traveled to other parts of the world), but it is definitely not something the band is proud of... especially since it so different than the rest of that album. But, hey, go big or go home... maybe the guys could do a Tai Shan/Superconductor/Tears medley? Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 2

Even Rush hate this song. :)

Yeah well, they released VT in that unforgivable state.

There are worse songs...

Like...like...(silence)

Half the World.

But not many others.

OK, any others.

• Like 1

There are worse songs...

Like...like...(silence)

Half the World.

But not many others.

OK, any others.

Half the World is a good song!

EDIT: Not the lyrics, though.

Edited by yyz211282

The hate this song gets is ridiculous.

Its beautiful. I really don't see how this gets rubbished by fans!

Geddy points this out as their worst song?Ii guess that must mean we all have to agree like sheep to the shepherd.

Geddy points this out as their worst song?Ii guess that must mean we all have to agree like sheep to the shepherd.

I actually agree to the point that it is beautiful. Anyone who had been to China before it recreated England in the 19th century can relate to that song.

My beef with Tai Shan is that it just doesn't fit with the album. It sticks out like a sore, one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other, thumb.

I actually agree to the point that it is beautiful. Anyone who had been to China before it recreated England in the 19th century can relate to that song.

My beef with Tai Shan is that it just doesn't fit with the album. It sticks out like a sore, one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other, thumb.

I think it fits perfectly

• Like 1

It's awful. Sorry.

It's awful. Sorry.

+1000000000

• Like 1

It's awful. Sorry.

It's not awful! It's gorgeous! It's the equivalent of Rivendell or Madrigal for HYF. I think this song gets So much shit just because of the asian vibe Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch

It's awful. Sorry.

It's not awful! It's gorgeous! It's the equivalent of Rivendell or Madrigal for HYF. I think this song gets So much shit just because of the asian vibe

No, it gets shit because it's awful.

• Like 1

It's awful. Sorry.

It's not awful! It's gorgeous! It's the equivalent of Rivendell or Madrigal for HYF. I think this song gets So much shit just because of the asian vibe

I dare you to play it with kRUSH

It's awful. Sorry.

I dare you to play it with kRUSH

At least you did not skip etiquette and go straight to the triple dog dare.

I can't listen to it long enough to learn it. :huh: