Faithless on next tour!

YYZumbi

I was disappointed with Faithless on the Time Machine Tour. I had hoped they'd rock it up a little, but unfortunately, live it was even more plodding than on the album.
  • Like 2

Faithless sucks. Was the worst song of the TM Tour, imo. We need older "vintage" Rush tunes on the next tour. Would be nice if they eliminated all the fluff (dopey videos) and just played classic Rush!! My two and a half cents.
  • Like 4

Seeing this turd live once was enough.

Although I guess it would be OK to have a Faithless reference in the show...during Anthem, Geddy could change one of the lines to

"a funeral dirge for ears bled dry". I think most hardcore fans would get this as a reference to that song...

I don't have my copy handy and I don't remember all the names of the songs - what's the one that has "fools and thieves are well disguised in the temple and market place"? I thought that song was kind of cool. I don't think it's "faithless," though.

I don't have my copy handy and I don't remember all the names of the songs - what's the one that has "fools and thieves are well disguised in the temple and market place"? I thought that song was kind of cool. I don't think it's "faithless," though.

Wait—maybe that is "faithless."

Faithless is the best song on Snakes & Arrows, so I hope Rush play it!

What you think, Dr. Sheldon Cooper?

I would agree with this statement. Only substitute the word "worst" for "best". ......And insert the word "never" before the word "play".

Otherwise, good post.

Clem