Shane Black to Reboot "Predator"

edm2112

http://www.empireonl...y.asp?NID=41377

Shane Black, who played Hawkins in the original Predator film set to direct a new reboot....

Loved the original film and the sequel (anything with Danny Glover and Gary Busey on the same bill gets my vote)...The Predator franchise lost me after Predator 2...didn't care too much for any of the AvP films or Predators. Hopefully he wont roll out another disappointing attempt of a Predator movie.

Thoughts?

Yeah, it seems like directors nowadays are just looking for resume padding with all these reboots. Though I am hopeful that Shane will do well with the story...possibly get back to the original...perhaps a proper sequel to the first film...or maybe a prequel...who knows? The last one was unspeakably disappointing...

Great, now we have reboots of reboots like Superman?

Hollywood, if you can't get it right, then just stop it and have a good original idea for once especially since the Rodriguez one was such a letdown.

Man Of Steel is one of my all time favourite films. Best ever Superman!

Who knows. Maybe in the next 3 years we'll get an original series created that has a measurable amount of effort invested.

Well, wait eight more years and we should be due ANOTHER Spiderman! Woohoo!

Who knows. Maybe in the next 3 years we'll get an original series created that has a measurable amount of effort invested.

Well, wait eight more years and we should be due ANOTHER Spiderman! Woohoo!

Sony really doesn't have an excuse for screwing up these movies. The Amazing Spiderman tried to borrow from the Ultimate Spiderman series. It ended up borrowing the worst parts of it and ignoring what made it interesting. All they have to do to make a long running series is pick a continuity, buy the comic books and then use each story arc as 1 movie. I think Ultimate Spiderman's story arcs are perfectly suited for movies in terms of pacing, structure and length. It's not my favourite spiderman series but they'd work much better than the crap they've been putting out.

Anyway, that's off topic. I'd like to see Sylvester Stallone replace Arnold in this reboot. Have a grizzled war veteran out on one last mission, then predator kills everyone in the first 10 minutes. The End.

Great, now we have reboots of reboots like Superman?

Hollywood, if you can't get it right, then just stop it and have a good original idea for once especially since the Rodriguez one was such a letdown.

Man Of Steel is one of my all time favourite films. Best ever Superman!

you're joking.

it was atrocious.

• Like 2